Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Official Black Friday Countdown/Anticipation Thread

67 replies to this topic

#61 jewleyp  OFFLINE  

jewleyp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 10, 2017 - 12:18 pm

I just bought my new journal for holiday notes and reminders ; have sight holiday excitement anxiety and want to decorate.... yep must be the fist of September !

#62 whywhere0000  OFFLINE  

whywhere0000

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Sep 13, 2017 - 8:07 pm

Welp is was that time of year for me to reset my password to hop back on! Black Friday 2017! Wooo

Sent from my SM-G935P using GottaDEAL mobile app

#63 jade6700  OFFLINE  

jade6700

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Sep 13, 2017 - 9:02 pm

My list is waiting....excitement building since Costco and now Lowes are starting to put out Christmas decorations!!!!!! 

#64 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Sep 14, 2017 - 4:08 am

My list is waiting....excitement building since Costco and now Lowes are starting to put out Christmas decorations!!!!!! 

Oh dear.  I have to go to Lowe's today.  I really need them to not have holiday decorations out.  I don't need the temptation yet.  LOL

#65 tracy0504  OFFLINE  

tracy0504

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 276 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Sep 14, 2017 - 5:21 am

I went to the Dollar Tree yesterday to pick up a "few" things and they already have some Christmas decorations out...the temptation is real...lol...

#66 stewarta4  OFFLINE  

stewarta4

Black Friday Fanatic

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 Posts
  • Member since 2014

Posted Sep 14, 2017 - 10:29 am

Welp is was that time of year for me to reset my password to hop back on! Black Friday 2017! Wooo

Sent from my SM-G935P using GottaDEAL mobile app

So funny you mention this...I have to reset my password every year as I can never remember it lol. I now use Google Chrome as my browser and I had it save the password to my account so hopefully this will be the last year of password resetting for me lol. 

#67 stationchief  OFFLINE  

stationchief

Super Ultra Uber Geeky BF Mod

• 4,337 Posts
  • Member since 2005
  • Location: Phoenix, Arizona, Earth, Sol system, Milky Way galaxy

Posted Sep 14, 2017 - 10:39 am

Back is as messed up as ever, got surgery on my arm planned for the 27th of this month, my body is already completely drained, my a/c unit is leaking, I lost my glasses, and to top it all off the seasonal roaches gave me notice their moving in with me this year. But it's Black Friday season! I've got long term disability that will hopefully kick in soon so I can get a new PC to do the charts with before the ads really hit.

Rain or shine, in sickness and in health, Black Friday is gonna continue to rock onward! :)

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." - Dr. Emmett L. Brown

#68 Fishboysmom  OFFLINE  

Fishboysmom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,772 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Yesterday, 4:16 am

Black Friday Countdown Clock

59 days from today.  :g_thumble

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users