Official Black Friday Countdown/Anticipation Thread

Brad

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling a little lost with what to do with their time now? It's almost like I'm having a little withdrawal or something [emoji6]

Yep. The first few days after Christmas I was pretty bad, I didn't know what to do. No lists to make and check, nothing to research and look for... I'm a little better now. Helps that the grandson has a birthday now in a few weeks, so that is a small thing to look at things for.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a horrible dream last night.  I dreamed it was Thanksgiving day. My sister and I got back to Mom's house after dinner, and I had no idea what to do next. I had no plan. I said "I haven't looked at any of the ads!  I haven't even logged IN to Gottadeal, once! I didn't buy a paper or anything!" 

You guys can't ever leave me, because I never want to feel like that again.  :no:

LOL

• Like 5

I had a horrible dream last night.  I dreamed it was Thanksgiving day. My sister and I got back to Mom's house after dinner, and I had no idea what to do next. I had no plan. I said "I haven't looked at any of the ads!  I haven't even logged IN to Gottadeal, once! I didn't buy a paper or anything!" 

You guys can't ever leave me, because I never want to feel like that again.  :no:

LOL

Well in the worst of that situation you just go to the stores you normally do lol.

We shall be here as long as Brad allows us to be here. I'm too much a creature of habit for some things to do anything else.

• Like 3

Woo Hoo! 

Hardside luggage is already on my list and maybe a Rose Gold Apple Watch if Series 1 is still being sold.  Or a new iPad depending on the shape mine is in by then.  It's getting old so she has it's good days and it's bad days.......just like it's Mama.  :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw two Hatchimals on the shelves at Wal-mart the other day, and it reminded me of last year's craziness with people scrambling for them around Black Friday/just before Christmas. Come on November!!

At some point we should start hearing what this years craze is. Hopefully we find out early and get it lol.

• Like 1

I saw two Hatchimals on the shelves at Wal-mart the other day, and it reminded me of last year's craziness with people scrambling for them around Black Friday/just before Christmas. Come on November!!

Yep, I've seen them at both of the Walmart stores in town while scouring the toy aisles for all things Wonder Woman.  :) 

The first time I saw them I laughed to myself over the craze last year too.  I'm anxious to see what this year's craze will be.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's getting closer! We were just talking strategy earlier today. Wondering if WM was going to be my usual main stop since our location is no longer price matching. Some have said they usually bring it back for black friday. I will have to see.

• Like 1

4 months left. We're two-thirds of the way there :D

Christmas in July always gets me ready for the Black Friday season. Now I'll spend the next 3 months or so on pins and needles waiting on the site to really get into it. :)

• Like 4

Looking forward to Black Friday but I have a feeling I wont be shopping at much this year nor will be shopping at lot of the stores that I typically shop at. Kids are older and my youngest is starting to phase out of toys. Budget is tighter so there wont be as many gifts as in the past - this year definitely going for quality over quantity.

• Like 1

4 months left. We're two-thirds of the way there :D

Bring it on! :D

But seriously, I'll probably be shopping strictly online again this year. Had to sell the desktop I bought and built last year so I'll probably be building another bigger, badder, and better one this year.

• Like 2