Christmas clearance sales - anyone score any deals?

budgetsRsexy

Does anyone else go out today for the Christmas clearance? Where do you go and what are you shopping for?

I always hit Target and the pet stores for their holiday dog and cat toys that get marked down. I then make a trip to several local animal shelters and donate it all where I know it's needed most.

I had to promise my husband that I will not get more wrapping paper or gift bags because we already have so much. And I think I'll look for items that I can use in my Easter baskets but that's about it this year. What about you?

• Like 1

Can't get out today - but finding plenty of great sales online. Looking for a couple of new wreaths as mine are looking pretty old and yucky. Always like to stock up on wrapping items - as this year I am determined to wrap as they come in... and I will probably start shopping for NEXT Christmas tonight. ;)

We went to 2 different Walmarts and 1 Target, the first Walmart had a ton of stuff but not much of anything we wanted, the 2nd Walmart had almost nothing left all it I was shocked to see so many empty isles, they did have a bunch of holiday food items where the other store didnt have much.

Target was the same there wasnt much but food as it was only 30% off compared to 50% everything else, everything usually makes it well past 75% off here so it was shocking to see so much gone this early