RadioShack Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought they closed all their stores.  I knew the one close to me closed, but that wasn't a big shock, they was the size of a bathroom stall and had really odd hours.  I think one year they didn't open on Black Friday until noon.

Every time I hear about a store going out of business, my first thought is ALWAYS "yes! that's one less ad we have to type up/post/link for BF".

And then a few always seem to come back from the dead. Thought I read that Circuit City may be back in time for next year's BF...

Every time I hear about a store going out of business, my first thought is ALWAYS "yes! that's one less ad we have to type up/post/link for BF".

And then a few always seem to come back from the dead. Thought I read that Circuit City may be back in time for next year's BF...

Someone has bought them and opened a new CC in New York. I heard they are looking to start expanding. I don't think it's coming back in the huge way it was before, I heard they are going to be smaller stores so not really sure how it's going to work. Always glad to see them pop back up again.