Bundle question

cab0ad

I bought an xbox one bundle recently because I don't want to be stuck fighting for one later and it included a console, an extra game, an extra controller, and a movie. I didn't really like any of the movies but got the bundle anyway thinking i would just give the unwanted movie to someone.

On my receipt that was mailed to me there is not just one "bundled" price. It has individual prices for each item. Does this mean i can return the movie from the bundle and keep the other items since they are all individually priced? I wondered why my receipt has individual prices and thought maybe it was ok to return a portion. I went to the website to look up the policy but I could not find anything about bundles at all. I would rather just return the movie if it is not against the policy but I will not die if I have to keep it. Anyone know if this is permitted?

I bought an xbox one bundle recently because I don't want to be stuck fighting for one later and it included a console, an extra game, an extra controller, and a movie. I didn't really like any of the movies but got the bundle anyway thinking i would just give the unwanted movie to someone.

On my receipt that was mailed to me there is not just one "bundled" price. It has individual prices for each item. Does this mean i can return the movie from the bundle and keep the other items since they are all individually priced? I wondered why my receipt has individual prices and thought maybe it was ok to return a portion. I went to the website to look up the policy but I could not find anything about bundles at all. I would rather just return the movie if it is not against the policy but I will not die if I have to keep it. Anyone know if this is permitted?

this is what i would do try it at a Walmart see what they say, if they are not willing or want to give back partial, then say nevermind i will just keep it, take the movie to another store and just return it without the receipt, you will get back whatever the lowest price is they sold it for at least on a WM GC,  most likely better than what you would get if they refuse to give you full price back thats on the receipt

this is what i would do try it at a Walmart see what they say, if they are not willing or want to give back partial, then say nevermind i will just keep it, take the movie to another store and just return it without the receipt, you will get back whatever the lowest price is they sold it for at least on a WM GC,  most likely better than what you would get if they refuse to give you full price back thats on the receipt

Yes, Unless I can find out the policy one way or another I planned on trying to take it back with the receipt. Worst case scenerio is that they tell me I have to return everything in the bundle and I say I was not aware of that and just keep it anyway. I do not want to return without a receipt because I know you can only make 3 returns without a receipt in half a year and I don't want to waste it on a silly $25 movie. If they do not accept it back with the receipt I will just keep it all. I bought the bundle under the assumption that I had no choice It would be nice getting back the $25 for an unwanted item, though.