Question about Best Buy financing offer

Sandi852

Hi everyone!  Best Buy is offering 18month financing on purchases of $479 an up.  I will likely spend that and want the financing, but I will be shopping online, so I don't know if I will be able to complete the order for everything all at once.  I am expecting to have to do several different offers to get what I need.

does anyone know if they will combine these orders for the financing offer?

Thanks for the help.

Hi everyone!  Best Buy is offering 18month financing on purchases of $479 an up.  I will likely spend that and want the financing, but I will be shopping online, so I don't know if I will be able to complete the order for everything all at once.  I am expecting to have to do several different offers to get what I need.

does anyone know if they will combine these orders for the financing offer?

Thanks for the help.

No unfortunately they wont "split" the financing it has to be a $479 or more purchase at the time. And fyi....you also wont get reward points for the purchase from Best Buy if you finance. It has to be either or. Not sure if it matters to you, just a side note.  

No unfortunately they wont "split" the financing it has to be a $479 or more purchase at the time. And fyi....you also wont get reward points for the purchase from Best Buy if you finance. It has to be either or. Not sure if it matters to you, just a side note.  

You won't get any at all, or just not the bonus ones for using the BB Credit Card?

You won't get any at all, or just not the bonus ones for using the BB Credit Card?

Just the regular one I believe.

Receiving Points

You may receive points on products you purchase for your personal use at any of the Participating Properties or with Best Buy Partners. However, we may identify certain products and offers that are not eligible for receiving points. For example, members may not receive points on College Student Deal offers. Bonus points will not be multiplied.

Non-Qualifying Purchases: Leased products, purchases made prior to becoming a member, purchases/rentals at rent-to-own locations inside Best Buy stores, instant rebates, pre-orders at the time of deposit (the points will be awarded at the time of final payment or at the time you pick up the product), purchases made for resale, purchases paid with a reward certificate, purchases using any type of promotional financing, Best Buy gift card or Magnolia gift card, store credit issued by Best Buy, Miele appliances bought in AZ, CA, or NV, sales tax, service charges, certain Best Buy for Business or commercial purchases, other excluded charges, and certain items that are excluded in particular promotions. Best Buy entities such as Geek Squad® services purchased in store are awarded points; Geek Squad services purchased in home are not.

Edited by deelite

Yeah I am not sure about the bonus ones. I used to take calls for them and when they made the change to either points or financing...ppl were TICKED! Heck I was one of them lol.

what you quoted was for regular points, the points you get for the BB card are for all your purchases, they are listed on your BB rewards as other Points, the rewards were reworked a few months ago, so they may have been changed since you were there

what you quoted was for regular points, the points you get for the BB card are for all your purchases, they are listed on your BB rewards as other Points, the rewards were reworked a few months ago, so they may have been changed since you were there

Ok kool...thank for the info. :)