Amazon.com Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

With Amazon starting their Black Friday Deals Week sale, I thought we could have a little giveaway.

It's simple - use this thread to discuss Amazon's week-long sale, post the deals you find, let others know about upcoming lightning deals, etc... post as much as you'd like and each post will count towards the giveaway.

At the end of the sale I'll randomly pick someone who posted in this thread and they'll win a $30 Amazon gift card.

Good luck and let's hope for some really hot deals this year :D

• Like 1

I may get this for my dd. 

http://www.amazon.com/LadyColour-Swarovski-Christmas-Valentines-Anniversary/dp/B01EJIVIJK/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_bb19_31d73c53?smid=A1PVFWIDNS6DFT&pf_rd_p=41fd713f-6bfe-4299-a021-d2b94872bb19&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=J5JHRSBZBWFHZ0B1JXF4

LadyColour "Venus" Shooting Star & Hollow-out Design Heart Sapphire Pendant Necklace, Made With Swarovski Crystals, Engraved With "I Love You To The Moon and Back"  $27.99

Happycamping TV Antenna 50 Mile Amplifier HDTV Indoor Antenna with Premium Materials for Reception Digital TV Antenna, Long Range Antenna for TV - 16ft Coaxial Cable

http://www.amazon.com/Happycamping-Antenna-Amplifier-Materials-Reception/dp/B01IXCMKFY/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_bb19_f343eab0?smid=AMRZEKV5WIVD4&pf_rd_p=41fd713f-6bfe-4299-a021-d2b94872bb19&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=E8H7XJBVKHG7JX2635E1

71QF9xq0B5L._SL1500_.jpg

Lightning Deal: $15.19

Currently only Waitlist available, but join the waitlist and you never know...

Deal Ends 2:15PM ET

Elf on the Shelf Blue Eyed Girl with Bonus "An Elf Story" Bluray/dvd Combo - Direct From North Pole in Limited Edition Official Gift Box

Lightning Deal: $23.89 Deal Ends 9:10PM ET

Edit: Waitlist is full now. Keep watching just in case.

Edit again: Sold Out

http://www.amazon.com/Elf-Shelf-Bonus-Story-Bluray/dp/B012BRVVXE

919UAfQ7e-L._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Brad

Happycamping TV Antenna 50 Mile Amplifier HDTV Indoor Antenna with Premium Materials for Reception Digital TV Antenna, Long Range Antenna for TV - 16ft Coaxial Cable

http://www.amazon.com/Happycamping-Antenna-Amplifier-Materials-Reception/dp/B01IXCMKFY/ref=gbps_tit_s-3_bb19_f343eab0?smid=AMRZEKV5WIVD4&pf_rd_p=41fd713f-6bfe-4299-a021-d2b94872bb19&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=E8H7XJBVKHG7JX2635E1

71QF9xq0B5L._SL1500_.jpg

Lightning Deal: $15.19

Currently only Waitlist available, but join the waitlist and you never know...

Deal Ends 2:15PM ET

I have one of those. The range is not 50 miles. Better to get an aerial antenna than this if you are more than 12 miles away from the station.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using GottaDeal mobile app

• Like 1

MOTA Classic Holiday Christmas Train Set with Real Smoke - Authentic Lights, and Sounds - A Full Set with Locomotive Engine, Cargo Cars, Tracks and Christmas Spirit

List Price: $69.99      |   Amazon Price $49.97    |   Lightning Deal: $30.41     Ends 11:45pm

38% Claimed

https://www.amazon.com/MOTA-Classic-Holiday-Christmas-Train/dp/B00AEVIG9C

81QjoVntyXL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by bribri25
  • Like 1

The price on the serger I have been waiting for was JUST RAISED $30!!  It has been $190 for months and just went UP to $220.  I am so disappointed.

And several stores have the Amazon kindle fire for $33.33 and Amazon is still holding at $49.  

What is Amazon doing?  I don't get it but I'm pretty upset about it.

The price on the serger I have been waiting for was JUST RAISED $30!!  It has been $190 for months and just went UP to $220.  I am so disappointed.

And several stores have the Amazon kindle fire for $33.33 and Amazon is still holding at $49.  

Amazon will have it for $33.33 on the 24th.

If you do the chat with Amazon they can lower the price of the serger to where it was. I just did this over the summer for a tablet for my son. I had been watching hoping for a lower price and it went up. Did a chat and got it lowered to the previous price.

has anyone seen any coupons or discounts for pressure cookers- kitchen wear? I want the Instant pot- ip-duo60  amazon had 119.00 then 129.00 etc.- keep waiting and any discounts for the xbox 1 minecraft at amazon- know different stores have on discount to around 249.00 Thanks

• Like 1

+ 1 for Instant pot pressure cookers

has anyone seen any coupons or discounts for pressure cookers- kitchen wear? I want the Instant pot- ip-duo60  amazon had 119.00 then 129.00 etc.- keep waiting and any discounts for the xbox 1 minecraft at amazon- know different stores have on discount to around 249.00 Thanks

I see Instant Pot pressure cookers on Lightning Deal and Deal of The Day allllll the time. Keep your eyes out and it's inevitable that one will pop up before xmas.