Best Buy Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Hi, I was not sure where to post this but BB has a little more than the online tracker shows today.   I picked up theSamsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - Smart - HDTV - Black, today online for $449.99.   Going to pick up in store this afternoon.   I've been hunting a decent 55 under $500 for later this week but BB and Walmart both have similar models today for the same price.  Walmart's is only 60 Hz and did not have local pick - where BB has 120 Hz and I can pickup today.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-55-class-54-6-diag--led-1080p-smart-hdtv-black/7068146.p?skuId=7068146

Again, I was not sure where to post this but thought folks would like to know about the deal today.  Sorry if I've put in the wrong place

Hi, I was not sure where to post this but BB has a little more than the online tracker shows today.   I picked up theSamsung - 55" Class (54.6" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - Smart - HDTV - Black, today online for $449.99.   Going to pick up in store this afternoon.   I've been hunting a decent 55 under $500 for later this week but BB and Walmart both have similar models today for the same price.  Walmart's is only 60 Hz and did not have local pick - where BB has 120 Hz and I can pickup today.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-55-class-54-6-diag--led-1080p-smart-hdtv-black/7068146.p?skuId=7068146

Again, I was not sure where to post this but thought folks would like to know about the deal today.  Sorry if I've put in the wrong place

I dont see that TV in the BF ad that would be why its not in the BF Online Sale Tracker, you can post it in the Online Sales Deals forum if you wish for others who might want to take advantage of it

• Like 1

I take it there are no doorbusters on there. I logged in and didn't see anything other than what is already posted in the tracker. Also there was something about entering a promotional code. The email I got didn't come with a promotional code.

If you click the link in the email you will see the items each one has its own promo code

Sent from my LG-K330 using GottaDeal mobile app

Ahhh yes, I see those.  The item I want is not there.  

I'm buying a camcorder for work.  I want the one that is $169.00.  It's a Canon Vixia R700.  

I'd also like to pick up a couple of the Amazon Fire Sticks @ 29.99

Those are really the only two items I'm looking for.

I've been trying to purchase a tv which I added to my cart at the black Friday price but I keep getting various error messages. The most frequent is that it can not be delivered in my area. (It is not available in stores). I tried changing the address to my parents who live in a major metro area but it says it can't be delivered there either.