Walmart Black Friday store maps now available

Brad

Oh good lord, the Walmart in my small hometown has put the DVD's, sheets and towels along the same aisle......the meat down to the dairy.  Hmmm. 

I already said I wasn't going to try and fight the crowds for DVD's if they put them in the same place again this year.  Last year they were in a huge boxed off area and folks with the carts ensured no one could move around the area.  Not blaming the people with carts because you surely need one if buying lots of stuff.  We never get one for two reasons....there is never one available and we rarely need a huge item so no cart means we can get around faster.  :)

I'll be going later anyway to pilfer through what's left of the DVD's.  Hoping to get the main ones from Best Buy anyway. 

thats just weird usually the DVD/Video games have always been in the Bakery section of my store the past few years, this year they are putting it in the Dairy area, are they nuts, its one of the smallest aisles in the store

Mine were to until last year. They moved them to the dairy and had it blocked off

They blocked off a section in clothing for all the DVDs and no carts were allowed in the section. It was pretty well organized last year; haven't checked the map yet for this year.

I wish that store would have done that.  They were more concerned about us not touching the plastic wrap before 6 PM than anything......  :(

They blocked off a section in clothing for all the DVDs and no carts were allowed in the section. It was pretty well organized last year; haven't checked the map yet for this year.

They did that at the Walmart we used to go to.  It was  crazy!  You could not move anywhere or find anything.  In fact, I lost part of a ring I was wearing that year because of it.  Now we shop at a different Walmart.  They have the DVD's going from Dairy in the back of the store to the produce up front.  It is so much easier to get through.  Although, it helps that nothing else is set up in the food department.

They did that at the Walmart we used to go to.  It was  crazy!  You could not move anywhere or find anything.  In fact, I lost part of a ring I was wearing that year because of it.  Now we shop at a different Walmart.  They have the DVD's going from Dairy in the back of the store to the produce up front.  It is so much easier to get through.  Although, it helps that nothing else is set up in the food department.

And you don't have people attempting to do their weekly grocery shopping at that time...