Michael's Question

jade6700

I've never shopped this store on Black Friday (I'm so not a crafty person) but they have a Christmas tree I really like on sale.  Do the trees go fast when the store opens?  I'm not giving up Thanksgiving with my family (store opens at 6 PM Thur).  So if I go later or even Friday morning, do you think they'll just be gone?  It's a 7.5' tree, reg price $399, so sale about $199ish  Thank you!

I don't that'll go immediately, but you really never know. I think mostly the cheaper ones go faster and you'll still have a decent bet to get one. It's not worth leaving family time early since you'll still have a chance to get it, and not so far-fetched that it'll guaranteed to be gone by the time you get there.

Thank you, I was thinking along those lines.  Since it's not the most deeply discounted I may be okay waiting.  I'm trying to avoid having to drive my van for too long on BF lol  The tree box won't fit in my car.  So car switching will have to happen.  That just adds to the planning :holiday12