Jo Ann Fabrics Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

This is the ad I have been waiting for!!! Time to make my Christmas wish list :)

Edit: I almost had a heart attack when I didn't see their normal fleece sale on the front page. Looks like that's going live Saturday morning instead? Not thrilled with having to get up early 2 days in a row but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

Edited by budgetsRsexy

What does "buy pre-measured by the bolt" mean? It is under the 70% off fleece. I would love it if they sold it in 2-3 yard increments

I'm guessing that's just an already started bolt and could range from 2 yards - 15 yards and it's priced for you to buy the whole bolt.

• Like 1

What does "buy pre-measured by the bolt" mean? It is under the 70% off fleece. I would love it if they sold it in 2-3 yard increments

They usually have 10 yard bolts to purchase although I recall them doing it with the flannel, not the fleece.  In the past they have had 2 (or was it 3?) yard cuts ready to go, but that is not what they would call a "bolt".  You can try calling to find out if they will have smaller premeasured cuts.  

• Like 1

After looking closer at the ad, I am thinking that this isn't all of it.  This is likely the newspaper ad, but typically the booklet that is mailed out has more non-doorbuster stuff that is on sale (and thus coupon eligible).  We should be seeing that hit mailboxes in the coming days. 

This will be our 1st stop Friday morning. Bernat baby yarn 50% off is a great deal! I will definitely be stocking up to make blankets for my DD x3. Even though they are older, they want "super soft" homemade blankets. This is the softest yarn I have found.

Just curious because I'm usually not in the market for items at these stores, but is these pretty much what to expect from Hobby Lobby as well?  I might make it to one on the Saturday after and figuring out if its worth the effort to get just a few items. 

They usually have 10 yard bolts to purchase although I recall them doing it with the flannel, not the fleece. In the past they have had 2 (or was it 3?) yard cuts ready to go, but that is not what they would call a "bolt". You can try calling to find out if they will have smaller premeasured cuts.

Thanks to both of you for answering my question! It isn't a big deal- I was just wondering. That line at the cutting station is ridiculous and I figured if they were precut it would make it so much easier!

Wow. That's going to really throw some people off..  6am on Wednesday. There won't be any fabrics left on Friday....

This is how they have done it the past couple of years.  If I recall correctly, they started their sale on Tuesday 2 years ago.  That just made it exhausting with all week shopping at different stores, instead of a compressed Friday morning shopping spree.  Some specific designs will be gone come Friday, but there will still be a large selection.  

• Like 1