Gift for 13 year old?

ljvoskuil

I am in the same boat.... we are getting a laptop,  Since she has a birthday a month after Christmas, I have the same issue just after the holidays. Was thinking about some concert tickets or a shopping spree.  Last year we did a mini bedroom make over with a new comforter, lamp, so accessories. She loved that ! 

• Like 1

I am in the same boat.... we are getting a laptop,  Since she has a birthday a month after Christmas, I have the same issue just after the holidays. Was thinking about some concert tickets or a shopping spree.  Last year we did a mini bedroom make over with a new comforter, lamp, so accessories. She loved that !

I did the bedroom stuff last Christmas, she bought herself a laptop about two years ago by saving birthday money. I am not buying the iTunes cards as other people will get that for her. She gets into bowling but she has everything she needs for bowling. Trying to think of fun things to get her to open.

well you know her better then any one, I know at 13 my had just discovered make up nail polish, was into softball, loves clothes and PJ bath stuff, I bought her a nook one year and I-pod one year, a laptop, a tablet, Beat head phones, we joke because I go to Gordmans every year for the 4.99 yoga pants. perfume, her own DVD's one year it was a WII and the just dance games several years after, 

• Like 1

My niece is 13. I got her nice colored pencils, gel pens, and a leather journal. She also has an interest in anime and Five Nights at Freddy's and such, so a good place to shop for her is WeLoveFine. Maybe you can find something neat there.

She and her 15yo sister like to make YouTube videos to go with their art they create, so her sister got a electronic sound making board for her birthday. It's called a Launchpad. That was pretty cool.

Or if she likes to build things... There are some easy to build dollhouse kits that are fun. (if you need suggestions message me)

Legos are fun, there are some really amazing kits of buildings and things. There are also girl kits. And the Disney castle is amazingly awesome.

Lego Mindstorms, or some other building/programming type thing. There are several STEM related toys out now, if she is interested in such things.

When my daughter was about that age, her grandparents got her a motorized scooter. It was really nice. But she never used it. But if your daughter has places she would want to go that are easy to get to, that might be an idea.

Good luck!

• Like 1

The wreck my journals is really cute. You can find them on Amazon or Target.They have them for all ages (even adult)  My daughter has one n loves it. I got an American Girl one for my 7 year old grand daughter and plan to put it in a box with some colored gel pens and maybe some other cute stuff like pocket anti bacterial gel etc..

My dd13 loves art and jewelry making she has also gotten taller so she needs a new bike and she loves shoes too

Since she's into jewelry making (as I am) one thing I really enjoy is making the beads out of polymer clay. A pasta rolling machine works perfect for mixing the clays into various color combinations. They sell crafting ones exactly like it but usually cost more which makes no sense to me. A bead rolller comes in handy as do the little clay cutters (like cookie cutters) to form her own pendants or charms. A bead reamer is a great tool for putting those little holes in the charms for attaching.