Kmart clothes clearence awesome deals! YMMV

starshine

Before anyone can say it yes I know that clearence prices are store to store but you may get lucky so here is what I found at my local Kmart. Boys flannel shirts size 10/12 (but there where other sizes also) for 1.00 Boys sweatshirts all sizes for 1.50 and jeans for 2.00. They had racks and racks of markdowns in all departments! Happy Hunting

I just got men's Fruit of the Loom l/s tshirts in the package for $1.40 each. Also, fleece hooded sweatshirts 3T w/Mickey Mouse, $1.05. They had a lot of clothes clearance and all an extra 30% off. The lady at the c/s desk was telling me a bunch of employees got furniture that wasn't marked for $19.99 and $9.99 from their furniture dept.

Guest Deals4Me

I got a similar deal at mine...and hubby just laughed when I said I wanted to go to the one 1/2 hour away...hrmp.

BUT I got an additional 30% off!!! WOO hoo!

Iam not a regular Kmart shopper either but needed to get a bunch of baby clothes to donate to a new Mom in Pennsylvannia that really barely has enough money to live (she works with my sister) Anyway, I picked out at least 20 wintery type outfits, since I live in Florida, they were all reduced to some really low prices. Then when I went to pay for them, they actually rang up for even less. I think the very most expensive outfit was 1.00 (regularly 15.99) The deals were so good I had to go back and get another (almost full) basket of stuff. This happened to me after Valentines day at TArget too. Wowee! I am mailing this giant box out tomorrow and I know the young lady will be thrilled. Of course I cut off all the price tags because I doubt if they were even returnable. I will send a note and tell her to donate anything that she can't use to a church or shelter. I lovvvve bargains. Am I the only one that thinks of shopping as a Game? a game that one must actually win? A game where scoring counts?

Am I the only one that thinks of shopping as a Game? a game that one must actually win? A game where scoring counts?

I totally feel like that! It's a huge rush to get a great deal my husband just thinks I'm plain crazy but hey it saves us alot of money! Glad you did well at Kmart. Happy Hunting!

O.K. I went to K-Mart tonite (just got back) I spent $51.xx and got 58 items.. All were clothing except 8 jars of baby food (like 60 cents a piece) I got CUTE Christmas dresses... But that can be used year round .. they are cream and black or burgundy and black and are very dressy for $1.50 a piece... I also got "santa" dresses for $1 ... Baby's 1st Christmas for .80 (dresses and suits) striped pullover sweatshirts for .40.. Red velvet hats for .20 ... maternity sweaters for $2 ... 2 piece Christmas outfits for .80... velvet pants for .70 ... And those cute little leather shoes.. (not sure of the 'real" names) the slip on velcro leather shoes with prints on them... They were marked down to $1.50 buy one get one 50% off .... a couple of those and a couple of Barbie flip flops in a cute summer bag with stickers for .90 same B1G1 50% deal... I also got myself some nice suede and furry pink clogs for $1.5 ... Oh... I got velvet (plaid and purple and greens) "scrunchies" for .20 (4 in a pack) .... and funny looking hair "extensions" (hair ties that have LONG pieces of hair attatched) I thought my daughter would like...

O.K. hope this post helps someone, as it is almost 1 am and it has helped me b/c everyone in house is asleep... So no one to brag to right now! LOL :tired:

Some were marked.... Most were not... They were on those racks... But that little scanner became a good friend (lol) I kept checking everything... If you see something that looks "wintery" scan it! The nice fancy dresses were still marked $15 ... But scanned WAY less! The cashier was amazed as well ... She was just upset that I hadn't left anything! haha

Hit the Kmart (not Big K, or super K, just Kmart) and picked up some new gloves for me and DH, a long sleeve Speed Racer T for him, 2 pairs of jeans for me, and a BRATZ pillow for DD for 45$.

They had girls Dickies pants on clearance for a dollar! unfortunately, not in a size we could use.

when I hit my Kmart big time score, the items did have clearance (yellow) price stickers, but the items still rang up for far less than the clearance price. I know there's at least one person on this board from jacksonville florida, so if you want to know, it's kmart on san jose blvd. oh, and have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Iam not a regular Kmart shopper either but needed to get a bunch of baby clothes to donate to a new Mom in Pennsylvannia that really barely has enough money to live (she works with my sister) Anyway, I picked out at least 20 wintery type outfits, since I live in Florida, they were all reduced to some really low prices. Then when I went to pay for them, they actually rang up for even less. I think the very most expensive outfit was 1.00 (regularly 15.99) The deals were so good I had to go back and get another (almost full) basket of stuff. This happened to me after Valentines day at TArget too. Wowee! I am mailing this giant box out tomorrow and I know the young lady will be thrilled. Of course I cut off all the price tags because I doubt if they were even returnable. I will send a note and tell her to donate anything that she can't use to a church or shelter. I lovvvve bargains. Am I the only one that thinks of shopping as a Game? a game that one must actually win? A game where scoring counts?

I am right there with you....but I have gotten to the point where I have to stop myself from telling people how much things cost .....I remember thinking to myself that I couldnt stand this woman because all she did was point out her finds and how little they cost....I mean like everything....everything even her underwear she told us about how great a deal she got. So it is nice to come here to share with others that understand my special brand of SICKNESS! hahahah

LOL I'm terrible about telling the price of things when I get a great deal! But I'm bad at Christmas. I have two step childeren who usually look like rag bags when they come so I buy them tons of clothes for Christmas of course I get them on clearence dirt cheap but I take off the clearence tag and send them home to the ex with the 50.00 tags for one shirt. LOL I love to see the look on her face when she looks at them! I know I'm bad bad bad!

LOL I'm terrible about telling the price of things when I get a great deal! But I'm bad at Christmas. I have two step childeren who usually look like rag bags when they come so I buy them tons of clothes for Christmas of course I get them on clearence dirt cheap but I take off the clearence tag and send them home to the ex with the 50.00 tags for one shirt. LOL I love to see the look on her face when she looks at them! I know I'm bad bad bad!

I actually think that's quite funny :D

• 2 weeks later...
They still had Christmas clothes on clearance tonite.. They must be pulling from the back.. b/c I thought I had cleaned them out, but more keeps appearing.... Also got some great deals on food items... And coffee warmers for $1.50 .... And My Little Pony slippers for $1.00... Although there Easter is still only 50%