Black Friday Live! What did you get and other stories 8pm Sunday

jaymacfla

Hello everyone!

The big toy and video game ads are out and it is time to compare the standout deals to give you the very best that this shopping season has to offer.

Please use this thread to post any potential questions for the show as many will be fervently shopping for their families and extended families this November.

We shall be comparing all Toys and video games not expressly covered in the ads released thus far, as well as any online deals that may arise at this time of the shopping season.

I will also try to do your tech and research for any burning questions you have that just cannot wait.

Join us for the fun and excitement that only Gottadeal can bring you this year!

• Like 3

I hope everyone enjoyed last night's show! Now on to bigger and better shows. The boss has been asking for it, you have questioned if it will ever happen, and yes I will try to make this year special by broadcasting live from Best Buy!

Once I make camp, I will let all of the members know of the dates and time of the broadcasts. At the very least, you will get video from either livestream, Facebook live or periscope.

So get those questions ready on this thread, and I will try to be the best source of news and information if you are shopping at this store this holiday season.

You can always ask any question on any topic, of course!

• Like 5

Thanks to all that tuned in to the first show last night. Things have been rather hectic and there are some interesting developments here. I will be doing some Facebook live videos, so If you get a chance, catch me on Facebook after 10 am when the store opens.

I will squeeze in a short broadcast from the line starting at around 6:30 pm. After that broadcast, the plan is to switch to Facebook live in order for you to see what is going on outside the tent. We are having a full Turkey dinner and the Turkey will be cooked on the premises. I have yet to hear the train horn, but we are getting plenty of honks from cars here. For Facebook Live viewers, My Name is Ray McCarty. I will also follow up with a link for the evening cookout.

Live now. Just finished dinner on the sidewalk with family and friends.

I wonder how many others here are first at their local Best Buy. This is my first Black Friday camp out after a few rough years... but I retook my old position I. The front of the line. Currently 29 degrees here and still waiting g for the number 2 person to arrive, lol. That's the one beauty if being up north, no one lines up weeks in advance here because of the wearher, lol... except fools like me, but this fool is taking their doorbusters so later tonight they all wish they were first, lol

• Like 1

I wonder how many others here are first at their local Best Buy. This is my first Black Friday camp out after a few rough years... but I retook my old position I. The front of the line. Currently 29 degrees here and still waiting g for the number 2 person to arrive, lol. That's the one beauty if being up north, no one lines up weeks in advance here because of the wearher, lol... except fools like me, but this fool is taking their doorbusters so later tonight they all wish they were first, lol

I'm sure the 2nd & 3rd person in line got all their doorbusters, too. Lol. But.....10 back, maybe not!

When did the next person arrive?

Edited by bribri25

Like others, the last 24 hours seem to rush together and many cannot just drop what they are doing to tune into an unscheduled event. I understand this. If anyone would like to get together tonight and discuss their experiences live tonight, I would be willing to throw up a show. What time would everyone be able to make it? BTW, we had a great time this year camping out an getting through spotty internet problems was a big win in my book.

• Like 1