Walgreens Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Are we sure this is the BF ad, it looks like more of a regular ad for that week. Guess I was just hoping the BF ad would have lots of deals.

Yep, it's it. The dates are at the top.

It's got a few of the normal stuff they typically have. ITunes with $10 GC, free ponytail holders, b1g2 candles, and the 2/$4 Welch's sparking grape juice.

(Did you see me put on my positive face? Sigh.)

Oh well, I will have more money to spend on actual gifts instead of normal household stuff. I usually spend upwards of $100 there. And now I don't have to worry about hurrying home for the online sales to start. :)

Not going this year. Only thing that might make me consider it would be the $6 off coupon on Huggies diapers, but doubt I'll mess with it. No Arm and Hammer, no b1g2 wrapping paper, and they burned me on the toys last year. Went to buy the Marvel action figures for my nephew and was told they weren't included even though they were the right price (9.99 toys were half off), after I'd not gotten them at Dollar General or Walmart because they would have been cheaper at Walgreens if the sale would have worked. Had to buy them anyway, but made me very unhappy. And I still have candles left from last year, so nope, Walgreens won't see me this year.