Hot item: Nintendo NES Classic - anyone order one today?

Brad

My kids were in line @ 2:30 Am they were first, I switched out with them at 6.00, the next person came at 3 or 3:30 they said and then the line grew to about 50 or so people. I got our one ticket and was a happy camper then off to work I went, I was so glad they said they would do it my old bones couldn't have taken the 8 degree weather. They gave out the tickets at 7:00 am and had about 20 they said 

Looks like I will be getting one next year...there are not many around here at ALL!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using GottaDeal mobile app

I may have to wait till next year also. Everywhere I try is a bust. I had a friend attempt to get one from my Target this morning and was number 10 out of the 9 they had. The guy in front of her went in and purchased it came out the store and sold it on the spot to someone else in line for $200.

I may have to wait till next year also. Everywhere I try is a bust. I had a friend attempt to get one from my Target this morning and was number 10 out of the 9 they had. The guy in front of her went in and purchased it came out the store and sold it on the spot to someone else in line for $200.

That's insane. $200 for a $60 console. There is an old saying that fit's this :)

Important things to remember about Console releases is that the stores are distributed according to sales of video game merchandise.  So if you buy all your games at walmart then when systems get released your money spent sends consoles to that walmart.  It's about where you purchase your video games and equipment as to how they are distributed.  It's all about sales.  So support you local stores, when they 8 and another 20.  The distribute them based on sales, so poor sales equals no consoles.  Limited supply also keeps the demand up, just don't pay much over retail.  They will have more supplies and this system is ancient. 

My daughter was just able to get one at Walmart. She saw they showed stock and went up and asked. The guy didn't know of any, but went and searched the back and found them, they weren't out yet. I'm guessing they were to be put out for tomorrow. ( hope he doesn't get in trouble) So it wouldn't hurt to check with your Walmart if you're still looking! Good luck!