Bath and Body Works?

BFgrl79

I haven't seen any info about Bath and Body Works for Black Friday yet... just wondering if anyone else has and I've missed it? I always stop there and grab their Black Friday/VIP bag that they sell with purchase. I hope it's still happening this year!

Not to hijack this thread, but I have several women I plan on getting gifts for at bath and body this year. Does anyone know how much the shower gel and lotions usually are there on Blackfriday? Trying to get my BF budget in order!

It's usually buy 3, get 3 free plus you can use coupons on top of it (normally you can't). Sign up for their email list to get coupons. The gels and lotions vary a bit in price, but they're usually around $12-13 a piece.

Just saw on Facebook they are having some big deal sale this Saturday.  They won't say what it is, but the people in the comments all seem to think it will be $3 lotions.

Not sure about Saturday, but they have $2.95 Wallflower refills today. Got the email on it last night.

Edited by wittenlover

And should i go for this deal or wait to see the black Friday deal?

Sent from my SM-G920V using GottaDeal mobile app

$3 lotions is a really good deal if you're looking for lotions.

BF deal typically is B3G3, plus you can stack coupons on top of that deal (you usually can't), as I recall. One of very few days (if not the only one) all year you can do that.

But then there's this from a commenter on their FB page: "You can use the coupon $10 off $30 plus a free signature lotion with the purchase to get 11 lotions for less than $2 each plus tax". So... If you have the $10 off 30 coupon and the coupon for the free item and you need a ton of lotions for gifts (or yourself), today's your day.

I don't know if their Buy 3 Get 3 Free is ending tonight or when. But I wanted to share.

Today, in store I bought:

6 Hand Soaps

6 single Mini Bacs (little hand sanitizers)

Cost was $35 and change (in store)

I went home to check online for deals.

I rebought:

6 Hand Soaps

6 5-Packs of Mini Bacs (TOTAL of 30 Mini Bacs!)

Cost: $37.50

Saved $10 off $30 w/ code: FA162853

Now: $27.50 + $5.99 shipping

$33.49 - I will get 6 Hand Soaps and 30 Mini Bacs!   www.bathandbodyworks.com

As of now, there is only one set of the 5-packs of mini bacs in stock. But hopefully a few other GD members can get it on this. I am returning my in store purchase tomorrow.

I tried to add a free item w/ $10 purchase code too, but that did not work for me.

I popped in on Thursday and got the B3G3 on the foaming soaps, but I didn't get the bag either; it was cute but the assortment wasn't great. I overheard a cashier tell someone they could use up to 7 coupons in store for Black Friday because the system gets shut off so it won't reject multiple coupons like usual. My sis used three or four together and got a great deal on some big candles.

I purchased 18 soaps, 2 shower gels and 2 body creams. After using 3 coupons ($10 off $30, free gift of any choice up to $13 and a free signature gift up to $13) my purchase came out to $38. Not a bad deal at all.

Edited by msyves
  • Like 1

I got there right at open, so the crowd wasn't too bad going in. By the time I left it was getting pretty packed.  Luckily I was able to get there and back home before the Bedlam traffic got too bad. (Bedlam = OU vs OSU football game. Happened to be played in the same town I was going to B&BW in)