What are you missing this Black Friday ?

Elmck

It seems the last few years some things have gone by the wayside. This year I am missing Sports Authority and the coupon from Steinmart.  I am also wondering if Kmart is opening early Thanksgiving morning. I also noticed Walmart is not doing the 1 hour thing this year either??? 

Michaels used to have one Ott light on special deal. I was able to get it once, but now that I really could use them more, they stopped. :( Sadness.

Also, I used to get most of my shampoo/conditioner for the year at Walgreens. A couple years back they took that out of the ad too.

Edited by bluebear

I miss the JCPenney snowglobes :( Ad-wise missing the Micheals B1G2Free deals, they only have a couple this year (which I'm not interested in) missing Walgreens, Macys and Hoe Depot ads from my usual suspects. Hopefully Walgreens will still have their early B1G2free toys since didn't see much interesting elsewhere.

• Like 1

I miss the JCPenney snowglobes :( Ad-wise missing the Micheals B1G2Free deals, they only have a couple this year (which I'm not interested in) missing Walgreens, Macys and Hoe Depot ads from my usual suspects. Hopefully Walgreens will still have their early B1G2free toys since didn't see much interesting elsewhere.

Noticed that they are not, just 50% off some toys. That is what I mean, the deals I have gotten use to are gone this year