Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Finally, an ad with more than one thing I might want in it. :)  I got out of bed to look at it.  I'll look closer and make a list tomorrow.  Thanks for posting!

**Did I scan to quickly, or are they NOT doing 1 hour guarantee items this year?  I doubt I would have been after anything like that anyway, but I know some people were looking forward to them.

Not impressed. Same stuff every year. Target has a better price on the Xbox one s when you factor in the gift card too. DVDs are always well priced.

And they are starting their sales at 6 pm again. I won't be going to walmart until Friday morning. Good thing I'm

Not missing much. The only movie my kids want is Suicide Squad.

No 1-hr guarantees and only one "event time" rather than two or three.......interesting. Did I miss the Beats deal or are they past their prime? I see several things I want. Cheap movies as always and I might replace my Rubbermaid containers this year.

The press release mentions wristbands for some hot ticket items and lists 3 specific ones. I wonder if there will be more.

Not really impressed.  I saw a few things for me such as the mixing bowl set, plastic containers, and a few other kitchen items.  The only thing I really saw for my daughter was board games. I didn't see any Barbie stuff or My Life stuff on sale.  I think I am going to try to catch what I need from Walmart online this year.

Not really impressed.  I saw a few things for me such as the mixing bowl set, plastic containers, and a few other kitchen items.  The only thing I really saw for my daughter was board games. I didn't see any Barbie stuff or My Life stuff on sale.  I think I am going to try to catch what I need from Walmart online this year.

I was looking for Barbie and My Life stuff too. Also an easy bake oven. I too will just be online shopping unless I feel like going out later on Friday.

With so many of the Walmart stores doing away with price matching, I thought for sure they would come out with an ad this year that beat most other retailer's prices but that is not the case. Walmart is usually my first stop on BF but I'm not so sure it will be this year. Kohl's and Target will most likely be my first first stops and I'll hit Walmart later in the night.  

Just a couple things for me here, but seeing as it's the only "big" store that is a few minutes from where I'll be (everything else is 45 mins - 1 hr away), Dad and I may go check it out Thursday evening. Because he's in such a small town, it gets a bit crowded but not nearly as bad as the stores in larger areas.

• Like 1