Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Just grabbed another Apple TV myself. 25% discount, 5% REDcard discount and 10% Kids Wish List app discount. Was right around $100 shipped.

How do you get that discount?  I tried creating a wishlist and all that, but when i open the app there is sort of an outline for the 10% but then it disappears.  thanks

How do you get that discount? I tried creating a wishlist and all that, but when i open the app there is sort of an outline for the 10% but then it disappears. thanks

I don't know. When I logged into my Target account on the wish list app it showed up and I was able to get the code. Make sure you create a wish list first (you don't have to add any items to it).

You could always try just creating a new Target account just to get the code.

• Like 1

Blah....  very disappointed.  Target is my usual stop for new flannel sheets, throws, and/or blankets.  Not impressed with what they are offering this year at all.

I don't need or want any electronics or kitchen gadgets... even for gifts.  *sigh*  Looks like I'll be shopping elsewhere this year.

I was looking at the one at Target for $85 but it being Polaroid worries me no info can be found on it, but luckily Best Buy has one for $99 that has Roku on it for $99 to me that is a much better deal, i can buy it online and have it shipped, then my DD wont know its coming where at Target she will be there with me.

• Like 1

There's definitely a few good sales in here, but there's also a good deal of items that make you say "That's a BF sale?? That's only 10% off retail. I can get that sale in every 3rd weekly ad."  Don't bother putting it in your ad if it's not a BF sale. Save it for the week after.

Why do these stores always have so many vacuums in their ads? I was talking about that with a reporter a few days ago. Has anyone bought a vacuum on Black Friday recently? Seems like the stores give a lot of ad real estate to them but they don't seem like something you buy that often.

I bought one at Walmart last year to replace the one we bought a year earlier....for the price we paid it was worth it considering how much we use it with 2 dogs.

I wonder if it might be one of their movie lightning deals. I hope they come out with a DVD calendar as they have in the past. If I can snag it through Amazon for about the same price, it's better than fighting for it at Target.

walmart has this same copy on sale right now for $15. I went ahead and picked it up for the extra $5 bucks.
  • Like 1