Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Man kind of bummed at this years ad. We always look forward hitting up target first. Now I'm not to sure

I agree.  A few movies and a video game plus the giant jenga are all that I need.  Looks like I can get everything except Finding Dory online so hoping someone else has that for a similar price

Why do these stores always have so many vacuums in their ads? I was talking about that with a reporter a few days ago. Has anyone bought a vacuum on Black Friday recently? Seems like the stores give a lot of ad real estate to them but they don't seem like something you buy that often.

• Like 1

Why do these stores always have so many vacuums in their ads? I was talking about that with a reporter a few days ago. Has anyone bought a vacuum on Black Friday recently? Seems like the stores give a lot of ad real estate to them but they don't seem like something you buy that often.

I buy the $25 dirt devil about every other year. Either to replace mine, or as my children are growing up and moving to college... :) One year i bought 2! In fact, I just got done adding it to my GD shopping list!

Ya I was thinking about the Vacuums earlier. Seems to be a LOT of them in the ad's lately. We bought one a couple of years ago for my mom but to be honest I don't think it was  BF sale it just happened that we were in the store on BF and it was something we had planned to get her.

As for this ad we are likely to grab the Apple TV for my in-laws, may grab it tonight with the early access link Brad posted so I don't have to think about it. Might grab some of the Razor Scooters since we have been talking about doing that for our nieces and nephews.