Will the outcome of the election impact how you spend during Black Friday week?

Brad

Will the outcome of the election impact how you spend during Black Friday week?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Will the outcome of the election impact how you spend during Black Friday week?

• No, it won't affect my spending
    • Yes, I will spend less
    • Yes, I will spend more
    • I don't plan on shopping regardless of the outcome

wouldnt of mattered who had won, I will still spend the same amount, how much that is i dont know, that depends on what is out there I dont even know until i get in the store, i got in with a list of what I know i want and i usually walk out with more than that, i usually dont have a budget.

I think spending overall will be down due to the uncertainty of privitization of Social Security which the Republicans have wanted for a long time and worry about repeal of obamacare which will leave many with high health care costs.

"Repeal of obamacare which will leave many with high health care costs"

Ahh yes.

Because everyone's costs have been dropping so substantially over the past few years.

/sarcasm

• Like 1

"Repeal of obamacare which will leave many with high health care costs"

Ahh yes.

Because everyone's costs have been dropping so substantially over the past few years.

/sarcasm

Not trying to start a political debate, but millions of the poor are getting free health thanks to Obama Care and the expansion of medicaid. And millions more of low income workers are recieving subsidies through the exchanges. If they just revoke it without immediately replacing it millions of people will lose there insurance and have to pay more to replace it.