Kmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I see a few items that I get from Kmart every year...the Christmas socks, BOGO jammies, small electric appliances and this year they will not be opeing until 7 pm...that is major for them...I'm use to getting up @ 4am for their 5/6 am TG sale then going back in the evening...

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDeal mobile app

I think there still may be a thanksgiving morning sale.or at least I hope that sale seems to have more for me usually

• Like 1

I worked at kmart for over 10 years, my store closed earlier this yeaR.  There is usually a separate thanksgiving morning ad.  Also kmart normally puts a lot of the items on sale the sunday before thanksgiving,Nov 20th, online and you can do in store pickup or online layaway.  THe online sale usually has the items for the same price as in the thanksgiving and black friday ad.

• Like 3

I worked at kmart for over 10 years, my store closed earlier this yeaR.  There is usually a separate thanksgiving morning ad.  Also kmart normally puts a lot of the items on sale the sunday before thanksgiving,Nov 20th, online and you can do in store pickup or online layaway.  THe online sale usually has the items for the same price as in the thanksgiving and black friday ad.

Thanks for this nugget...I will be searching online the Sunday before to see if I can do a layaway @ BF prices...

I like a few items in this one. I won't be home but it says I can put on layaway online. Can do that then pick up at my Kmart. Not sure if there will

be one where we are.

Last year I did an online layaway and picked items up at my nearby store. Just double check that you have selected the store near you for your layaway.

• Like 1

found this on the Kmart website

http://s.shld.net/is/image/Sears/20161106_K_HP_S_3-Day-DB_Teaser-qm-wid-eq-1500-amp-qlt-eq-90-amp-op_sharpen-eq-1-amp-jpeg_max-eq-100-amp-rnd-eq-994

I keep looking on their website and even on the app... sadly, I can't find this info anywhere...

I used to love shopping at Kmart on BF and Thanksgiving, sometimes just to browse and get into the holiday mood.

Sadly, my store is closing in a month so no more in store pickups and they're no longer participating in weekly ads, etc. :(

I'll have to shop online this year, there's a few things that look good to me in the ad!

I always do an instore layaway there on Thanksgiving and Black Friday.  You get the sales, saves the line at the register.  Plus, gives me a few weeks to pay it off.  That way I have more money available to shop the stores that do not have lay a way on BF. 

• Like 1

I always do an instore layaway there on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. You get the sales, saves the line at the register. Plus, gives me a few weeks to pay it off. That way I have more money available to shop the stores that do not have lay a way on BF.

I do the same thing!!!! The only thing I usually walk out the store that day are the Christmas socks...I buy @ least one of each style and share them with my daughter...

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDeal mobile app

• Like 1