Black Friday Early Access for Elite & Elite Plus members

Kim3498

Thank you for the link.  Will there be a code to get the prices.  I'll need that, too.  Thanks in advance.  I'm trying to purchase an item for work.

If you are logged into your account, the sale prices should automatically show up.

Oh, I don't buy that much from Best Buy.  Last year, I was able to log in without any points and get the sale prices.  I hope I can do that again.

Oh, you definitely can. Just not for the early access on Monday. You'll have to wait for Wednesday night / Thursday morning on the normal sale.

I really hope that isn't it. That they are staggering items out like they have in the past. If so I'm pretty disappointed. Only 49 blu-ray on sale. Many other items not available.

I was able to get most of what I needed except the Samsung prepaid for my cousin and captain America DVD. There were definitely some things missing. I hope that's not a sign those items won't be online.

Edited by Kim3498

I was able to get most of what I needed except the Samsung prepaid for my cousin and captain America DVD. There were definitely some things missing. I hope that's not a sign those items won't be online.

Looks like that was it. I just checked again and the same amount of blu-rays as 7 hours ago. I'm sure nothing else has changed.

Looks like that was it. I just checked again and the same amount of blu-rays as 7 hours ago. I'm sure nothing else has changed.

That DVD selection was definitely pathetic. I'm not surprised though. They hold something back every year that's on my list.....and it's usually a cheap DVD. Gotta keep us coming back on Wednesday/Thursday night.