Shelving in toy section ...hint BF sale items?

rollingrock411

Just curious if anyone in the know is familiar with the top shelf at Walmart? In particular the labeling change. It used to indicate something along the line "ask for assistance for items ". But now the labeling has changed to Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and the items vary in these day sections.

Not sure if stumbled upon a hint to toys that may be on sale or just over active imagination in anticipation of the ad.

"all that means is we don't want you climbing to reach a product on that shelf and to ask for assistance getting it down ,it is actually just overstock that doesn't fit on the shelf at that time."

Yeah,I get that. At my Walmart the signage on that top shelf that says ask associate for assistance has been covered up and is now labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and these areas seem to have certain toys above them in each section. It was just intereting, may be irrelevant.

"all that means is we don't want you climbing to reach a product on that shelf and to ask for assistance getting it down ,it is actually just overstock that doesn't fit on the shelf at that time."

Yeah,I get that. At my Walmart the signage on that top shelf that says ask associate for assistance has been covered up and is now labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and these areas seem to have certain toys above them in each section. It was just intereting, may be irrelevant.

Now that we've seen the ad, was it relevant for BF?

Sadly not or at least not for me to make the connection to the very small amount of toys in the ad.

I wonder if it wasn't from years past. All of the labeling was day1,day 2, Day 3 and I don't see where there are separate sales this year.

Oh well it was nice to speculate until the ad came out.