Staples Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Okay cool, they have a $50 laser printer that I wanted. So now I don't have to worry about office depot. SP4 $200 off is pretty good, seems to be the standard this year. And of course, the penny paper!

I have stopped using my laser except for day-to-day prints where quality is not important or things I plan to carry outside.  Consider a Canon mx922 instead.  Sign up for meritline's newsletter for specials which generally ship free.

http://www.meritline.com/canon-pgi-250-plus-cli-251-ink-compatible-high-yield-with-new-chip-combo-5---p-107326.aspx

1 Set (5 Cartridges)  Canon PGI-250XL + CLI-251XL Compatible High Yield Inkjet Cartridges With New Chip
Combo: One Each of Pgi Black, Cli Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
1 Set (5 Cartridges)  SKU: 125-447-001
$14.95Was:$29.95 Save:$15.00 (50.08%)   Free Shipping

The black cart used for text is waterproof (for smudge free highlighting).

The mx922 runs for $60 to $90.  It's $69.99 in this Staples ad.  If you recycle ink at Staples, the net cost of the carts is $1 per.
Edited by len_mullen
  • Like 1

Thanks, but this is for the kid to take to college. We don't do that much printing. In fact, the last color printer we bought so that we could print something on fabric for a costume (the fabric didn't play nice with the laser printer), was used just that once and the ink dried up before we used it again. My color laser printer has been amazing for when I have a once a year project (shower or birthday decorations). And the toner doesn't dry out like ink. But seriously my boys print almost nothing, and when they do it's a paper for school. I bought the $29 dell laser staples had a few years ago and it's still on it's original cartridge. So I think this will be a good match for us.

Darn, they don't have the 10.00 Holiday Card printing this year, now it's 40% off. :(

That was the first thing I looked for too! Groupon has 100 cards for $25 right now, so I just went ahead and bought that. That gives me a little more time since I don't think my pictures will be ready Thanksgiving weekend anyway.

That was the first thing I looked for too! Groupon has 100 cards for $25 right now, so I just went ahead and bought that. That gives me a little more time since I don't think my pictures will be ready Thanksgiving weekend anyway.

I could just do the deal at Costco, but I liked that Staples printed on regular paper, not photo paper, so in theory, people could recycle them...

EDIT: I see the groupon! I only need 50, so I can live with 50 for $14.

• Like 1