PetSmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I'll go for the tidy cats (no Meijer here), and dog treats. I always say I will get dog food, but then always seem to talk myself out of it. Mama will get new collars for some of her animals.

Since lately I've done most of my shopping online and have it about done by the time Friday actually rolls around, PetSmart is where I seem to spend the most money in person. There and Walgreens. :)

I'll go for the tidy cats (no Meijer here), and dog treats. I always say I will get dog food, but then always seem to talk myself out of it. Mama will get new collars for some of her animals.

Since lately I've done most of my shopping online and have it about done by the time Friday actually rolls around, PetSmart is where I seem to spend the most money in person. There and Walgreens. :)

This is really the only place I go on Friday morning. I get the cat litter and overdue on dog toys. My most enjoyable Black Friday shopping! Lol

A local store had Friskies 4/$1, I bought 288 cans.  Still have a little over half left. 

But with 5 cats, I will buy 100 cans and probably 2 pails, so It will cost about a dollar more this year.

Heck...I've got 3 cats, and we go through a bucket of litter about every 3 weeks or so.  

The Tidy Cat Lightweight is also only $8.99 and that is normally $22!  I love that stuff!  I'm planning on buying a dozen of them.  Also I just got a couple kittens so a cat tree will be good.  The price on the big bags of Meow Mix is good, too.  I feed a couple outdoor strays.  And cans!  I'll get there as early as possible just to get a good cart or flatbed cart.  

Last year, fighting for a cart was the worst part.  

The Tidy Cat Lightweight is also only $8.99 and that is normally $22! I love that stuff! I'm planning on buying a dozen of them. Also I just got a couple kittens so a cat tree will be good. The price on the big bags of Meow Mix is good, too. I feed a couple outdoor strays. And cans! I'll get there as early as possible just to get a good cart or flatbed cart.

Last year, fighting for a cart was the worst part.

Bring your own hand truck as your personal flatbed.
  • Like 1

You can use the stickers from your GD swag on your cart, and just waltz up to the front of the store like you own the place :)

There ya go!! Now just to get those stickers...

I have tshirts and sticky notes and a temp tattoo from previous years... Think those will work? :)

Edited by bluebear

There ya go!! Now just to get those stickers...

I have tshirts and sticky notes and a temp tattoo from previous years... Think those will work? :)

T-Shirt....probably better on you, than the cart. Sticky notes could work, with some packing tape for durability. Temp tattoo....maybe on your forehead?

• Like 1

The litter robot thing might be okay for one or two cats, but I have three.  I have three litter boxes.

12 tubs of litter will be good for about a year.  The lightweight stuff seems to last longer, too.  Also, I have a half dozen $2 off coupons to take to the store, too.

I have to go there today to get enough cans to last for the week.  I'm going to scope it out.  

Wish I had a flat bed.  I only want to wait in line once.

The litter robot thing might be okay for one or two cats, but I have three.  I have three litter boxes.

12 tubs of litter will be good for about a year.  The lightweight stuff seems to last longer, too.  Also, I have a half dozen $2 off coupons to take to the store, too.

I have to go there today to get enough cans to last for the week.  I'm going to scope it out.  

Wish I had a flat bed.  I only want to wait in line once.

my local store every time ive gone in there on BF ive seen customer after customer with store flatbed's full of those dang things, i thought most stores would do that

my local store every time ive gone in there on BF ive seen customer after customer with store flatbed's full of those dang things, i thought most stores would do that

The problem is there's a limited number of flat beds. And if you don't get one first, you have to wait for someone to finish with one and bring it back.

The problem is there's a limited number of flat beds. And if you don't get one first, you have to wait for someone to finish with one and bring it back.

Once I attempted to use a normal buggy... That was .. Challenging.. You can get maybe 3 buckets in there. But then it's hard to push and see, and it fills up the buggy quite nicely, no room for anything else.

Once I attempted to use a normal buggy... That was .. Challenging.. You can get maybe 3 buckets in there. But then it's hard to push and see, and it fills up the buggy quite nicely, no room for anything else.

Though, a normal buggy is a much better option than attempting to carry them. Though, once you get in line, you only move 3" every 4 minutes in the checkout line. So theoretically, you'd be just fine grabbing each pail at a time each time you move up until you pay ;)

Just get an assembly line going in the checkout lane lol

Honestly the way those things sell they should just stack them up front and just have you tell the cashier how many you want and they load them on the flatbed when they verify your purchase

Guess PetSmart needs to be taught how to do some things lol