Bed Bath & Beyond Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

*YAWN*  :tired:

That is really al they are having? That isn't any different than anything else. I get 20% off coupons year round.

The year-round coupons are valid on only one item. This BF coupon is good for your entire purchase.

But Lordy at that ad...... sure hoping something else shows up from them. I usually make a trip to BB&B on Friday.

I have a pile of the 20% off coupons (and $5 off coupons), so the fact that they are only valid on one item is irrelevant...I just buy one thing at a time.  I find the whole store overpriced by about least 20%, so that explains the prevalence of those coupons.

• Like 1

I have a pile of the 20% off coupons (and $5 off coupons), so the fact that they are only valid on one item is irrelevant...I just buy one thing at a time.  I find the whole store overpriced by about least 20%, so that explains the prevalence of those coupons.

Be that as it may, I usually find a few stocking stuffer gadgets and gizmos on this day so I'm happy to have this coupon.

I have a pile of the 20% off coupons (and $5 off coupons), so the fact that they are only valid on one item is irrelevant...I just buy one thing at a time. I find the whole store overpriced by about least 20%, so that explains the prevalence of those coupons.

Same here; it seems that I get one or the other mailed to my home weekly. Then there's the coupons they email to you. I have a store like 2 minutes from my job so I can easily run there at lunch or after work.