Sam's Club One Day Sale (11/12) Ad Posted

Brad

I was looking for a deal on a new iphone.  I'm confused by this deal.  Is this for att??  I'm currently an att customer and am eligible for an upgrade.  I'm wondering if this deal would even work for me.

It says the carriers will vary by location so most likely it's for any carrier supported in your local location.

• Like 2

I'm sorry if I asked and shouldn't have. But, thank you so much for the response. I appreciate it!

Hey no problem for asking, it doesnt hurt to ask. I just think we are not allowed to post personal reference links, I am pretty sure that is one of the forum rules, i cant remember lol

If anyone else needs one I will gladly send them one too we both benefit from it

• Like 1

Hey no problem for asking, it doesnt hurt to ask. I just think we are not allowed to post personal reference links, I am pretty sure that is one of the forum rules, i cant remember lol

If anyone else needs one I will gladly send them one too we both benefit from it

Might need to drop the ban hammer on this one... :P

I'm a member as well if anyone needs a link (assuming business members can do the referral thing).

I have an appointment tomorrow morning to get my Samsung S7 Edge.  I have Verizon.  They have the silver one.  The person in front of me took the last iPhone 7 plus. Not sure about the names of iPhones.    Anyway, I was due an upgrade, but having the appointment in the morning gave me time to review what plan I am on and if I needed to change.  I'm going down to 2g a month.  I'm glad they are waiving the activation fee.  The $250 gift card is great, but it'll take me a long time to use it.  Great for gas purchases, though.

• Like 1

I was looking to get two iPhones. I got to the Sam's Club just outside Orlando about 5:20 am for the 7 a.m. opening and I was seventh in line. The $250 gift cards are what drove me to this sale as I figured it would be MUCH easier to get the two upgrades at this event rather than trying on Black Friday at Best Buy or other places. I was impressed with the staff and organization at the Sam's. There were a handful of items that were ticketed and those were passed out in orderly fashion. For the iPhones, they would mark off their list as you told them what iPhone you wanted, including 7 or 7 Plus, GB size, color, and carrier. They didn't have a lot of 256GB phones, but they had a good amount of 128GB phone, which is what I wanted.

The sales people were efficient and did their job well. I was out of there before 8:30 am. I also bought the Samsonite luggage, color decorative lights, movie tickets gift cards and a couple of other small items and paid for all of it with one of the $250 gift cards. The only cash I had to spend was the sales tax for the two phones, which amount to $96 or so.

I consider it a very good deal as those gifts cards will buy a good amount of gas, toilet paper, chicken, etc. and I needed to upgrade the phones anyway.

• Like 1

I had the same experience. I was first in line and was after the 70 inch LG for $998.  I knew in advance that they were handing out tickets. The sale on that TV was epic. A $400 one day price reduction and they sold out both in-store and online. This is the first time in six years that a larger screen TV was found during the month of November that did not come from a Black Friday ad. When the price was higher, it was still the best in it's class. Brad even highlighted the sale on this TV. The whole experience there was just as others, including Dev had said it would be. I was recognized for my military service and received a free cake, not a small one mind you, but over 8 lbs!  They also took my picture and processed my membership card in less than ten minutes. I even ate a free breakfast that was provided for all! The checkout lines were reasonable and they treated everyone, even the jokers that obviously line jumped, like they were royalty. What a class act and an experience that i will never forget. Thank you employees of Sam's Club!

• Like 5