JCPenney Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I see lots of things that can work for my list.  Last year I got to the store about 5am Friday and it seemed like a sweet spot.  The store was quiet, clean and I got just about everything on my list.  No way I'm going anywhere at 3pm on Thanksgiving day!

• Like 1

Very disappointed that they're opening at 3pm. So since that's the case, JCP won't be a priority on my list. I'll just have to settle with whatever is left from when I do happen to stop in on Black Friday.

I agree, this has always been a go to place for me but they have been moved to the bottom of my list 

• Like 1

Hope I can find some of these deals online. I won't be going on Thanksgiving.

There are a majority of the generic items online. And if their sale goes online slightly before midnight like it did last year, I was able to take advantage of a leftover coupon that was supposed to end when the sale started.

• Like 2

We have gone there the past few years for the coupons, but I am really disappointed that they have moved up their opening time. This year they have quite a bit in their ad that I want but unless the family changes our Thanksgiving time I won't be going until later. (All of our family shops on BF)  I really hope I can get what I want online. 

I refuse to buy things with mail in rebates. This time of year, I'm far too busy to remember to send them off in time...if you're not diligent, it ends up being wasted money.

I think that's what they're counting on...why else would you offer soooo many items that have rebates during the busiest shopping season...

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDeal mobile app

• Like 1

I will be there at 3 for the coupons lol. My two teens want to go with us shopping this year and since none of our families are doing a big dinner we decided to go to a nice restaurant and spend the rest of the day and night shopping!!!

TBH, I never even went to JCP last year. Now, with their 3 pm opening on Thanksgiving, no way. I'm going to be up in Tawas with my dad, which means 45 mins to an hour drive into Saginaw to shop. Nope nope nope. I'm cooking for the two of us this year and no way I'm going to rush dinner for that, especially considering I'm likely going to be running to Meijer that morning (also almost an hour away) as it is. Family first.

TBH, I never even went to JCP last year. Now, with their 3 pm opening on Thanksgiving, no way. I'm going to be up in Tawas with my dad, which means 45 mins to an hour drive into Saginaw to shop. Nope nope nope. I'm cooking for the two of us this year and no way I'm going to rush dinner for that, especially considering I'm likely going to be running to Meijer that morning (also almost an hour away) as it is. Family first.

Hey neighbor! My family is in Glennie and do Oscoda/Saginaw as well. Such a far drive. I feel bad for you guys that have to go so far. Is Alpena closer for you?

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDeal mobile app