Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Got an email with the code LOVE2SAVE for 20% off good through 11/20. This is the one some of us managed to use last year right when the BF sale started before it expired. Sharing here for all to see. Also HOME10 will get you $10 off a home purchase of $50 or more through 11/20. Might be able to sneak this one in too.

Good luck! :trampolin

• Like 3

Got an email with the code LOVE2SAVE for 20% off good through 11/20. This is the one some of us managed to use last year right when the BF sale started before it expired. Sharing here for all to see. Also HOME10 will get you $10 off a home purchase of $50 or more through 11/20. Might be able to sneak this one in too.

Good luck! :trampolin

I believe last year the 20% worked until Tues or Weds in spite of expiring on Sunday

• Like 1

I'M HOPING the coupon stays good until midnight on Sunday or when the black Friday online stuff starts. I need a new KitchenAid and I keep going back and forth if I should buy now with the $70 off in coupons or wait a day and then I might get coupons plus the kohls cash. 

I'M HOPING the coupon stays good until midnight on Sunday or when the black Friday online stuff starts. I need a new KitchenAid and I keep going back and forth if I should buy now with the $70 off in coupons or wait a day and then I might get coupons plus the kohls cash. 

You'll have at least 15% off coupon when the sale starts PLUS Kohl's Cash. I can't see that being beat with what you can get today.