Sam's Club Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

LOL. This is the first ad (second, if you count Dell) with a TV in it. Pace yourself.... there are plenty of TVs to be had. :)

Actually we have ended up with a couple of our TV's coming from Sam's due to the better deal on a better brand name the past 2-3 years now. :)

We used to rely on Best Buy for them but since they have gone to Thursday they are usually out of what we want by the time we're able to get there so Sam's has taken that spot lol.

• Like 1

Actually we have ended up with a couple of our TV's coming from Sam's due to the better deal on a better brand name the past 2-3 years now. :)

We used to rely on Best Buy for them but since they have gone to Thursday they are usually out of what we want by the time we're able to get there so Sam's has taken that spot lol.

Well, I can't blame you. It was just funny that you're like the kid in the candy store with aisles and aisles of candy, you have $5 to spend, and you get to the first shelf and see "Chocolate Bar!!!!" and grab it and run to the register just because you've been waiting 11.5 months for this day to come and it's finally almost reality.

I wouldn't be all too surprised if you don't find anything better (or at least as convenient) in the ads to come, but time will tell!

Well, I can't blame you. It was just funny that you're like the kid in the candy store with aisles and aisles of candy, you have $5 to spend, and you get to the first shelf and see "Chocolate Bar!!!!" and grab it and run to the register just because you've been waiting 11.5 months for this day to come and it's finally almost reality.

I wouldn't be all too surprised if you don't find anything better (or at least as convenient) in the ads to come, but time will tell!

Oh I get it :)

I'm just basing on the past few years experience and how it's ended up playing out lol.

With the pre-black Friday sale this Saturday, do you think it would be wise to get there at opening? For the cell phone deal with gift card?

I would. I stopped by Sam's Club yesterday and the guy in the cell department stated that stores are only getting a limited amount and colors so you want to get there early. 

• Like 2

Think this is the first time with a Sams BF ad where nothing jumps out at me

same here once i looked it over i was disappointed in it

I think there will be more items added. The ad is missing things they always have every year - Blu-rays, iTunes gift card multi-packs, etc...

I know last year when I went in I wanted the Ninja mixer that was like $49 and in the display with it was Keurig Coffee makers same price! I asked the cashier why those where not in the ad.  She said they have extra unadvertised specials for their customers that come in.