Amazon.com Countdown to Black Friday Sale is Live

Brad

Glad this one started early I snagged some bluetooth headphones  that I was in emergancy need of this morning. I was going to wait till closer to actual black friday but mine died yesterday. On an unrelated note when we get the calender's of items closer to black friday it will be movies, video games, and music right?

Glad this one started early I snagged some bluetooth headphones  that I was in emergancy need of this morning. I was going to wait till closer to actual black friday but mine died yesterday. On an unrelated note when we get the calender's of items closer to black friday it will be movies, video games, and music right?

Potentially. Things have been in flux and contain varying amounts of detail/organization over the past few years.

If I recall, last year the DVD calendar was either didn't happen at all or they released it the week of BF.... I remember being really frustrated with it as that is the main thing I keep an eye on with Amazon.

AND it was really week; almost as though they just shouldn't have released one.

• Like 1

If I recall, last year the DVD calendar was either didn't happen at all or they released it the week of BF.... I remember being really frustrated with it as that is the main thing I keep an eye on with Amazon.

Agreed. I don't think I bought any dvds from Amazon last year. It was just easier to get them from Best Buy or in person.

It's entirely hit or miss.  There's random things out there for sale on lightning deals, but often they aren't that great of a deal or it's entirely something that noone ever needs....or wants.  It's difficult to stumble upon an item you want at a good price, but you feel good when it does.

I've been sorely disappointed with Amazon's lack of organization for deals and general lack of deals. I'm grateful for free prime through BFF but it's rarely used compared to years ago when there was something on order almost every month. Last BF, may have gotten a couple of things (literally) from amazon and I think it was toys for the kids.