Which ad(s) are you excited to see?

julz0420

I'd really like to see Target. I think I'm going to order next week with the 20% off coupon in the toy catalog and if that stacks with the 10% off a wish list and my Red Card, I think that will be the easiest thing for me. But I would love to see what their BF Sales are going to be before I pull the trigger!

By then you'll be within your 30 days to return to Target if you can get it cheaper on BF, AND actually get there to buy it then at the cheaper price.

I always wait for Walmart (I don't know why, seems like they always have the same things year after year), Meijer and Menards. Maybe it's just me, but I never even look at the Kohls ad. I just don't see what all the hype is about that store. I went there with my sister one year for their big towels and stood in line FOREVER! Never again!

I would NEVER go into our Kohls on Black Friday - it is INSANE!  BUT, I am eagerly awaiting their ad because their online shopping experience has been awesome the last two years.  No issues!  

I'm waiting on Meijer, Kohls, Walmart mainly.  I'll of course look at all the ads, but those tend to be the stores I shop at for sure!