Target holiday plans press release

Brad

Highlights:

- Free shipping on all orders until January 1st

- 10 Days of Deals coming back

- $10 off $50 in different categories each week starting mid-November, increasing to $25 off $100 in December

- 10% off Target gift cards on December 4th

- 50% off one toy each day through the Cartwheel app

I downloaded the Cartwheel app, but I am not real clear on what it is or how it works. I rarely shop at Target.

There's coupons in there that you load to your account (up to 10 at a time) and you then use them in-store at the register (your set of coupons has a single barcode for the cashier to scan) and the coupons you loaded to your account will apply.

The 50% toy one I'm sure hasn't started yet, but when it does you can check back here daily as someone will look up that deal and post a link to it on here and you can go there and load it as your coupon. Otherwise, you can search for coupons, filter by department, etc. and it's usually one of the most popular - bubbling its way to the top of the page of top coupons.

• Like 1

There's coupons in there that you load to your account (up to 10 at a time) and you then use them in-store at the register (your set of coupons has a single barcode for the cashier to scan) and the coupons you loaded to your account will apply.

You can get more spots. Check the badges for easy tasks to open more spots. Some may be very easy and doable right now, while others may require you to be in the store/purchase something.

Another cartwheel lover here! I'm currently at 34 spots and love combining sales, gift card offers, cartwheel, and red card [emoji4] The 50% off toy a day is great! Even if I don't get any big items; a lot of what they offer make for great stocking stuffers.

Yes to the stocking stuffers! And I was able to work my Angel Tree gifts around the daily toy deal. Win-win all the way around.

• Like 1