Kohl's to likely have same hours as last year

Brad

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure, but I always make a list, then just go down the list and click add to cart. This is nice, because I can add a few alternatives (like different color/style) in case my first choice is out, without having to take the time to think. I also have "extras" that can be added if neccessary to get up to the next $50 for KC. Edited by bluebear
  • Like 1

So If I put thinks in my cart now, when Kohls goes live, they will clear it out? 

It never hurts to do it ahead of time, but write down your item numbers in case it does clear and you can add them back quickly. I haven't checked yet if they have the BF shopping bag feature this year.

• Like 1

It never hurts to do it ahead of time, but write down your item numbers in case it does clear and you can add them back quickly. I haven't checked yet if they have the BF shopping bag feature this year.

I just created my own list and named it with the year. I have the last 2 years still there too.

I just created my own list and named it with the year. I have the last 2 years still there too.

LOL.  I have one of those, too.  BF 2013, BF 2014, BF 2015, and then 2 lists for this year because I have an order being shipped here to me, and the other to in-laws in PA.

• Like 1