Does anyone know who had the best deal on KitchenAid mixers?

lovebears65

I think typically Kohl's has the best deals when they have % off, free shipping, and Kohl's cash.  I think you will usually need a Kohl's card to be able to use the codes for the best deals.  Amazon might be a good source as well.   Start price watching now so you know what the price points are.  There are many different models so make sure you compare apples to apples :)  Happy shopping :) 

I think typically Kohl's has the best deals when they have % off, free shipping, and Kohl's cash.  I think you will usually need a Kohl's card to be able to use the codes for the best deals.  Amazon might be a good source as well.   Start price watching now so you know what the price points are.  There are many different models so make sure you compare apples to apples :)  Happy shopping :)

I have a Kohls card. I will look out for them ..Thank you 

Watch cyber Monday deals as well. Last year I got the 6 qt professional Kitchen Aide mixer from Target for $179 with free shipping. I felt like I stole that mixer because it is normally around $500.

That's an awesome deal. I will have to watch if I see that deal I will be grabbing it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Kohl's is out, you can see their deals....

4.5qt - $199.99 after $30 MIR, so a little extra work and payment up front and $10 more, but you're getting $60 Kohls Cash, plus $10 back in Yes2You rewards; netting you at about $140.

5-qt Artisan sells for $330 up front; $50 MIR, $75 KC, and ~ $16 Y2U Rewards; Net = $189.

6-qt Pro sells $410 up front; $50 MIR, $120 KC, $20 Y2U; Net = $220

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Best Buy has a KILLER deal on the Professional series, $199 saving $300, but it's in store only on Friday morning. I'm getting one for myself, hoping Walmart will price match

Check with your local Walmart as many are no longer price matching.

Classic stand is going to be $199.99 at MAcys per their Black Friday Doorbuster Preview they released on their site this morning.

I'd still go with Kohl's. Even if you don't like MIRs, you're still getting $70 back in Kohls Cash & Y2U Rewards and only paying $229 up front. So maybe you're paying $30 more now, but $70 to spend the week later.

I just ordered my gf the Artisan series from Kohls last Friday. Price was $349.99. Used 30% off plus Veterans Day $10 off plus free shipping. $50 rebate and $40 in Kohls cash. $245 out of pocket but $155 after the rebate and Kohls cash. Only downside about ordering online is the $7.50 shipping surcharge. Could have got it in store but she wanted one of the retro colors.

If I had waited until BF it would have been $329.99 with the $50 rebate and $75 Kohls cash. Best case I was predicting was a 15% off coupon for BF week. Would have brought it to exactly the same amount.

Yeah I did my homework. LOL

• Like 1

I just ordered my gf the Artisan series from Kohls last Friday. Price was $349.99. Used 30% off plus Veterans Day $10 off plus free shipping. $50 rebate and $40 in Kohls cash. $245 out of pocket but $155 after the rebate and Kohls cash. Only downside about ordering online is the $7.50 shipping surcharge. Could have got it in store but she wanted one of the retro colors.

If I had waited until BF it would have been $329.99 with the $50 rebate and $75 Kohls cash. Best case I was predicting was a 15% off coupon for BF week. Would have brought it to exactly the same amount.

Yeah I did my homework. LOL

Nice work.

I'm wondering if you get $90 KC since technically you're paying $329.99, which is over $300; and therefore $90 KC.  Still a great deal and crossed off the list!

So anyone interested can get a similar deal I got at Kohl's. But it ends today.

Kitchenaid Artisan mixer on sale for $329.99

30% off using TURKEY30

$10 off using HOME10

Free shipping using NOV4FREE

Total $231.49

$40 Kohls Cash

$50 rebate

Total $141.49

224 Y2Y Points

Remember TURKY30 ends today

It's not a discount; it's a Mail-in Rebate.  You're still paying $330 up front after all discounts.

No I used a 30% off plus a $10 off so I paid $245.49 up front. Can do even better today. See my post above this one. I just ordered another and I am going to take the first one back when it comes in.

Edited by Monstermile

No I used a 30% off plus a $10 off so I paid $245.49 up front. Can do even better today. See my post above this one. I just ordered another and I am going to take the first one back when it comes in.

Sorry, I meant on the BF price of $330 with $15 / $50 KC should get $90 back.

I agree that today's deal is even better, regardless.

Here's the deals I came up with for Kohl's BF sale that starts tonight online. Someone might want to check my math:

Classic Plus: $229.99 - 15% coupon - $30 rebate = $165.49 AR (+ $45 in Kohl's Cash, spend $5 more to increase KC to $60)

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1392420/kitchenaid-ksm75-classic-plus-45-qt-stand-mixer.jsp?color=White

Artisan 5-Quart: $329.99 - 15% coupon - $50 rebate = $230.49 AR (+ $75 in Kohl's Cash, spend $20 more to increase KC to $90)

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-25941/kitchenaid-ksm150ps-artisan-5-qt-stand-mixer.jsp?color=Liquid%20Graphite

Pro 600 Series: $409.99 - 15% coupon - $50 rebate = $298.49 AR (+ $90 in Kohl's Cash, spend $2 more to increase KC to $105)

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-124102/kitchenaid-kp26m1x-pro-600-stand-mixer.jsp?color=Liquid%20Graphite

So anyone interested can get a similar deal I got at Kohl's. But it ends today.

Kitchenaid Artisan mixer on sale for $329.99

30% off using TURKEY30

$10 off using HOME10

Free shipping using NOV4FREE

Total $231.49

$40 Kohls Cash

$50 rebate

Total $141.49

224 Y2Y Points

Remember TURKY30 ends today

well shoot, should of paid more attention (of course just got word a mixer was wanted as christmas gift), this is about $14 better than BF deal unless a 20% coupon appears LOL

well shoot, should of paid more attention (of course just got word a mixer was wanted as christmas gift), this is about $14 better than BF deal unless a 20% coupon appears LOL

If you can get it right when online sale starts you may be able to use the 20% off code and the HOME10 too. Its worth a try plus you get the extra kohls cash