LEGO Holiday Catalog Posted

Brad

Oh hooray, thanks! I am in a Lego mood this year... Just finished the 4000+ piece Disney castle! Even told my boys (17 & 20), who haven't built Legos in YEARS, that I am buying everyone a set so we can build together during Christmas break. We'll see how that works out for me...
  • Like 2

Oh hooray, thanks! I am in a Lego mood this year... Just finished the 4000+ piece Disney castle! Even told my boys (17 & 20), who haven't built Legos in YEARS, that I am buying everyone a set so we can build together during Christmas break. We'll see how that works out for me...

We really really really want to get that set; I'm not sure we are ready to spend that much money. DD6 & DD5 still love "playing with the legos" and pieces get lost way too easily. Plus, it's pretty much sold out everywhere. Is it as awesome as you thought it'd be?

We went to LEGO kids fest in Milwaukee last weekend and they had a blast and still working on their ~400-piece sets right now.

We really really really want to get that set; I'm not sure we are ready to spend that much money. DD6 & DD5 still love "playing with the legos" and pieces get lost way too easily. Plus, it's pretty much sold out everywhere. Is it as awesome as you thought it'd be?

We went to LEGO kids fest in Milwaukee last weekend and they had a blast and still working on their ~400-piece sets right now.

It is a lot of money, and I still feel kinda guilty... But there are very few things that I say "I want", so my husband wasn't letting it go (it was my birthday present). He checked pretty much every day after release day ( it sold out before 11am, he was so upset because he looked at it around 9:30 but was too busy to buy it) and finally caught it in stock almost 5 weeks later. Since, I've seen it go in and out. This was for me, only my cat helped (not), but I might hesitate if I had littles that still liked to play. They do give you extras of most of the tiny unique pieces, so if things get dropped it's not the end of the world. But, YES, it is very awesome, more so than I had expected. It has some cool surprises. They will love guessing the different stories and seeing the accessories. And I didn't think it was very difficult. It took me about 18 hours, but several people who wrote reviews did it in only 12, so guess I'm slow!

• Like 1