What are you looking for from amazon?

myboysnme

Honestly most everything we buy we end up checking Amazon to see if it's cheaper, if it is we just order and have it shipped.

I do this as well.  Almost any semi-expensive purchase gets price checked against Amazon first.

• Like 2

Hoping they have a good deal on either the latest gen AppleTV or FireTV (not the stick), want one for the in-laws we bought them the FireTV Stick (they cut the cord) and it's just not powerful enough, thought about the newer one of those, just bought one for myself to see if it's enough to do what I want with it's new CPU and such.

Hoping they have a good deal on either the latest gen AppleTV or FireTV (not the stick), want one for the in-laws we bought them the FireTV Stick (they cut the cord) and it's just not powerful enough, thought about the newer one of those, just bought one for myself to see if it's enough to do what I want with it's new CPU and such.

I had the same thing with my Fire Stick. It's maybe okay for casual, but certainly not streaming Sling TV for hours a day.  My wireless signal in the house is really strong, but wireless just isn't suitable for cutting the cord :sidesplit . I have wired ports pretty much everywhere; just more the principle.

• Like 1

I had the same thing with my Fire Stick. It's maybe okay for casual, but certainly not streaming Sling TV for hours a day.  My wireless signal in the house is really strong, but wireless just isn't suitable for cutting the cord :sidesplit . I have wired ports pretty much everywhere; just more the principle.

The new one is SUPPOSED to be better on wireless, will let you know once I get a chance to try it out. Figured worst case it was $40 and we watch a lot of Hulu and Netflix so if it's smoother with those then it's all good. Thought about trying out Sling on it, thats what my in-laws use.

amazon used to be my go to for dvd and blurays...last year was disappointing though. Maybe look at toys for the younger kids,

Yeah, the DVD calendar used to be where it was at. The past year or two has been a struggle to track down the good deals on Amazon.