Official Black Friday Store Hours Thread

bpr

Check here to find out when your favorite stores are going to be open. If the stores have opening times for each day, both will be listed.

THURSDAY: NOV 24

6:00 AM

Meijer

7:00 AM

Big Lots

Dollar General

8:00 AM

Family Dollar

3:00 PM

J.C. Penney

5:00 PM

Best Buy

Macy's

6:00 PM

Dell.com (Home)

Dick's Sporting Goods

Field and Stream

Kohl's

Michael's

Sears

Target

Walmart

7:00 PM

Kmart

FRIDAY: NOV 25

No Time Listed

Barnes & Noble

Lowe's

Pep Boys

Petco

4:00 AM

AAFES

5:00 AM

Best Buy (2nd)

Cabela's

Field and Stream

Gander Mountain

NEX (Navy Exchange)

Sears

6:00 AM

Big Lots (2nd)

Bed Bath & Beyond

Farm & Fleet

Home Depot

Jo Ann Fabrics

Meijer

Menards

Office Depot

Rite Aid

Staples

Tractor Supply

7:00 AM

BJ's

Burlington Coat Factory

Harbor Freight

Rite Aid (2nd opening)

Michael's (2nd opening)

PetSmart

Sam's Club

8:00 AM

At Home (as far as I can tell)

Dell.com (Home)

Family Dollar (2nd)

Fred's

RadioShack

9:00 AM

Costco

Dell Business sales start Mon Nov 21- Sat Nov 27. See ad for details.

Edited by bpr
  • Like 1

The workers at bath and body works told me they were going to be open from 6pm to midnight on thanksgiving day and then would be reopening at 6am on Friday. If this is true I wonder if they are going to do their sales differently.

Our local mall is open but not really....lol

None of the food court is open .. Just the few stores that open. It is kind of eerie.. The light are low and it just feels like they unlocked the doors and went home and got back in bed.

None of the food court is open .. Just the few stores that open. It is kind of eerie.. The light are low and it just feels like they unlocked the doors and went home and got back in bed.

To an extent you are probably not far off lol.

Malls when they aren't fully open can be very creepy, especially you get in behind the scenes (I used to do tech work for a business in a mall so had to go back in the catacombs of the mall).

• Like 1

Malls when they aren't fully open can be very creepy, especially you get in behind the scenes (I used to do tech work for a business in a mall so had to go back in the catacombs of the mall).

I used to work in an old storefront that my company was renting until new office space was available. They converted the store into cubicles and when I'd get there at 7am some mornings in the winter (when it seems like the sun doesn't come up until after noon) it was definitely very dark and creepy.  Of course the mall wasn't even open yet, so I get that!

• Like 1

I used to work at a huge mall. We moved our store from one end to the other one night and I never realized it had a basement and all these shortcuts to get places. Once I learned the employee-only shortcut to the food court, I was happy LOL Edited by speeddiva

I used to work at a huge mall. We moved our store from one end to the other one night and I never realized it had a basement and all these shortcuts to get places. Once I learned the employee-only shortcut to the food court, I was happy LOL

Ya I went into the crevices of this place and the basement and all it's hidden rooms and storage and back pathways. Was crazy and like I said creepy :)

Shorcut's to the food are always good though. lol

That doesn't sound creepy at all to me! When I was a kid I wanted to live in the mall...whenever we would go I would imagine I was the only one there locked in after dark (of course, I never knew they had the cages back then) and had the run of the place. I could sleep in whatever bed I wanted, pick any clothes I wanted, play barbies all night in the toy store with all the accessories I never had like the Barbie Dream House! Anything I needed was there! LOL

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

My big question is when are these sales likely to hit the web?  Some ads have no specific times for store openings, while others say you can shop online on Thursday, but with no specific times for that either.  Does anyone have an idea?  Or maybe some suggestions?  I would rather do a majority of my shopping online, which is what I did last year and it worked out quite well, minus the Target website going down.  Speaking of which, they should really invest in additional servers, just saying!

• Like 1

My big question is when are these sales likely to hit the web?  Some ads have no specific times for store openings, while others say you can shop online on Thursday, but with no specific times for that either.  Does anyone have an idea?  Or maybe some suggestions?  I would rather do a majority of my shopping online, which is what I did last year and it worked out quite well, minus the Target website going down.  Speaking of which, they should really invest in additional servers, just saying!

Each store varies on this. Some don't give a time and when they do, sometimes they are late coming online. Best Buy is notorious for bringing things online a little at a time. It can be frustrating. Some stores will start at midnight EST others will say midnight PST (which is 3 am EST). Just read carefully. Brad might have online times at some point that he will post, but like I said; stores are not always spot on with starting at said times. Keep a watch out for online opening threads. BTW welcome to posting in GottaDeal threads! (no more lurking ;))

Edited by bpr

I like JC Penney for Black Friday, and their coupon giveaway at the door, but I am very disappointed that they would open at 3:00 PM on Thanksgiving.  That opening time is especially rude.

rude AND for whatever reason their coupons exclude most of their disney merchandise. Seems like more and more stores are making coupons harder to use.

• Like 1

Is there a list for the stores that are opening for several hours Thursday, closing and reopening Friday morning?  Am I the only one confused? :confused:
I'm looking for Toys R Us, Target, Macy's and Michael's mainly. 

Edit:  Just saw Michael's above, sorry  Trying to do this and take care of my boys on no sleep lol 

Edited by jade6700