GD prize packs to be given away this year

Brad

Love the clipboard idea...but would suggest they be the ones that you can put papers(ads)inside.  I have a plain one that I use all the time on BF...I have a place for my ads,a place for lists and other small things..I get what a good Idea and where did i get it all the time.

I love the coffee mug/traveler mug idea, as well as the reusable shopping bags. What about some little knick-knacks to pass the time in line? I tend to be on my phone but then it drains the battery and I can't use it to compare prices if I need to. Perhaps black friday themed mad-libs or those magnetic tic-tac-toe boards or something?

I also really like the binder idea. I end up shoving a whole bunch of papers in my purse but then I struggle to get them out and they fall all over the place and people look at me weird... ;) 

Walmart gift cards

Starbucks gift cards

Travel coffee mugs

Draw string backpacks

Reusable shopping bags

Gas gift cards

Starbucks instant coffee packs

Edit:

I like the binder idea!

Also what about those little battery packs for cell phones.

Keychains

Mini calculators

Lunch bags (for holding snacks)

Edited by Megara211

Hey everyone, just wanted to give an update on the prize packs and show you a pic of some of the things you might get if you win a prize pack this year.

In this photo you'll see the baseball cap, winter beanie, pens, post-it notepads, magnets, stickers, coasters, beverage opener key chains and of course the huge stack of Amazon gift cards.

I'm still reading your suggestions for additional items and so we'll see how much more I can order before it's time to ship the prize packs in a few weeks.

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/prizepack.jpg

• Like 11

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/prizepack.jpg

As a smug winner, I am excited to see this package. I just put a GD magnet on a coworker's cubicle -- he got gas for $0.80/gallon this week.

The hats -- especially the knit ones -- will stand out as FW'ers wait in line (great selfie opportunity if Brad wants to have a contest for people who HAVE won).

You can never have too many bottle openers (though I hear glass bottles will be leaving us soon) and my wife will be VERY happy to see coasters show up on HER furniture.

Drink Koozies would be nice. Fanny packs too. Draw string bags that pull over the shoulders.  USB battery chargers for the long time away from a charger.

• Like 3

I like the reusable grocery bag and drawstring bag ideas. I see you have pens already - can't go wrong with those. I have a pen I got from you a couple years ago that I still use. A couple people mentioned clipboards - how about the mini clip boards? Maybe pocket-size memo notebooks? For some reason I keep thinking I saw change purses/zip pouches before, but not sure. Those would be handy as well. I will miss the t-shirts, but GC could ease the sadness! :-)

All that looks good.  I was trying to think of something different that could be useful and I thought about a stress ball.  I think it would come in handy especially for those planning on camping out, or expecting to be in long checkout lines.  Even if you aren't stressed, its good to use to pass the time.  I know they make different shapes now, so I don't know what shape, but just a regular ball I think would be fine.