KItchenAid mixer deals on Black Friday

lovebears65

I think Kohls ends up with the best deals, if you consider Kohls cash, rebates, and rewards into it. I have bought a couple from there over the years as gifts. One year Amazon had one for $99 but I have not seen that since.

• Like 1

QVC normally has it as a daily special, target, kohls, amazon etc.  Pay attention to Gotta Deals.com as the ads break find your best option.  If u don't like Kohls Cash, try Target red card, amazon has lightning deals also for quite a bit of November.  There are also tons of daily deal sites that have things like this from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...

I want one every year, but when it comes time to shell out the money I get chicken!  I need someone to get it for me, but not my husband since it would essentially be paid for by me! lol

Ya they aren't cheap. We have discussed upgrading ours to one of the higher end ones with the larger bowl and the bowl lift mechanism on BF when Kohl's has their sales on them. If we do we will send our old one to my FIL, he bakes a lot now that he's retired and would really enjoy it. Just haven't been able to convince ourselves to lay out that much money lol.

I want one every year, but when it comes time to shell out the money I get chicken!  I need someone to get it for me, but not my husband since it would essentially be paid for by me! lol

We got one about 10 years ago and and have added various attachments (dough hook, pasta maker, ice cream, and we were just talking about one the other day.....oh, the deli slicer - I'm not so sure how that would work...) over the years and love it!  It's well worth the investment when you can get a good sale on it.  We probably only use it a few times a month, but it's still going strong!

QVC will have a KitchenAid Today's special on November 6, also don't forget about easy pay if making payments into the following year allow you to stretch your budget.  Normally they have the stand mixers on special for one whole day.  It may also be the hand mixer.

• Like 1

If you have access to NEX/ AFFES (military only), they usually put all KA and accessories on sale for 20% off (unadvertised but in store) and they usually have a rebate. I was able to get my KA600Pro for about $270. It was $400 - 20%- $50 rebate. Good deal if you can get it.They had the 4.5 Classic for $180 and even as low as $160 after $20 rebate over the years. I recommend the 6 Qt Pro if you can afford it (and if you do a lot of baking). Holds more and stronger motor. I love mine; I upgraded from the 4.5 Qt Classic.

Edited by bpr
  • Like 1

rhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B0143T9WVG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=A5W7XCZLYXTD&coliid=I2HY3X6EQ5Y7O0&psc=1

I've had this 6 qt in my Wish List on Amazon for several days.  I can't decide if it's really the best one for me.  We do a LOT of Christmas cookies, but that's the only time I would have to have that much capacity.  If I buy a less expensive one, I could also get the flex edge beater, or maybe the grinder attachment. But, the smaller less expensive ones aren't as powerful or as steady (according to reviews I've read).  This is how my mind has been going back and forth for a week! LOL.  Decisions decisions.

rhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B0143T9WVG/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=A5W7XCZLYXTD&coliid=I2HY3X6EQ5Y7O0&psc=1

I've had this 6 qt in my Wish List on Amazon for several days.  I can't decide if it's really the best one for me.  We do a LOT of Christmas cookies, but that's the only time I would have to have that much capacity.  If I buy a less expensive one, I could also get the flex edge beater, or maybe the grinder attachment. But, the smaller less expensive ones aren't as powerful or as steady (according to reviews I've read).  This is how my mind has been going back and forth for a week! LOL.  Decisions decisions.

The large bowl looks like it comes way up the beater shaft, I wonder how it is if you will the bowl. Does anyone local to you sell this model? If so you could look at it and see if it fit's your needs? This is actually the one we are thinking about getting to replace our current one and then ship that one off to my f-i-l. I would go with the better machine that will suit your needs, you can always get attachments later. :)