Secret Santa 2016 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

Thank you all that have let me know you've shipped, or when you are going to ship.  I just have 4 SS I haven't heard anything from (2 of those are also on the OE list).  I'm rushing around today, so just had time to check in here for messages, but I will reach out to them tomorrow.  Hopefully we won't need elves, but please be on alert just in case!

• Like 2

Thank you all that have let me know you've shipped, or when you are going to ship.  I just have 4 SS I haven't heard anything from (2 of those are also on the OE list).  I'm rushing around today, so just had time to check in here for messages, but I will reach out to them tomorrow.  Hopefully we won't need elves, but please be on alert just in case!

Sorry for the delay. I was out of town at a soccer tournament with my kids and got back tonight. I will send you the tracking numbers tomorrow. I did both SS and OE, sent both items on Friday, 12/9/16. 

• Like 1

Sorry, this past week has been a nightmare around here. I received my gift last week. I loved it! Got a gorgeous Alice in Wonderland bag, magnetic checkers & tictactoe game, owl bath bomb, Bath & Body zlotion and my fave candy, sour pat h kids. It was all perfect! Thanl you again to my secret santa!

Shipped mine and mom's out too!  Now for the anxious waiting for the mailperson to come.

For anyone who has yet to ship anything...I have one word for you --  MEIJER!!    The ones here in Michigan have postal substations.  I went to the customer service desk at 7:30 am.  (After getting a front row parking spot.)  No wait.  Was in and out in about 5 minutes.  Post office will pick up the packages and put them on Santa's sleigh this afternoon.  (Yay!)

Look what I got in the mail today!

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/image120002.jpg

I debated opening it or waiting.  But who was I kidding?  I was so going to open it.  I got the top opened, and got so so excited to see the Lenox box!

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/image220002.jpg

I absolutely adore him. He's sitting under my monitor, with his little nose flashing, where I can see him all day while I work.  Thank you so much to my OE giver!

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/image320002.jpg

• Like 4

Great news - I have heard something from every single person!  You guys rock!

Several were mailed the end of last week.  Several more are mailing today.  Received posts should start flooding in any time now.

Please don't forget to post here when you receive your gifts.

:holiday02

• Like 5

I received my ss gift today and of course I couldn't wait to open it. I got a giant bag of my favorite Haribo gummy bears, a beautiful strand of garland that immediately was hungry above our stockings, some yummy smelling hand lotion, a snowman note pad, some tic tacs and 3 m&m treats for my daughters. thank you so very much ss. I love everything .

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDeal mobile app

• Like 4

And the surprises keep coming! I received a box from my Secret Santa last week and posted here about it. When I got home from work today there was a box from Amazon waiting for me. I thought I'd received everything I ordered so I was confused as to what it was. I opened it and it was a guardian angel car charm! It's beautiful...I just love it! Thank you, again, Secret Santa! You're the best!

• Like 3

I received my OE packaged today.  I  absolutely LOVED it.  I cannot explain how perfect the entire thing is.  I opened it up and saw Sixlets candies... I had to laugh.  Those are my favorite candy in the entire world.  And the three ornaments....Snowmen!  This year because of my 2 year old nephew's extreme love of all things snowmen ...I have added tons of snowman decor to our home and tree.  I said to my husband....does my OE person know me?  PERFECT.  Thank you so much!!

• Like 4

Santa came this morning!  

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/578E3507-A20B-4729-A794-C302D5DAA7F4.jpg

I got a wonderful tin of peanut clusters (homemade?!?), YUM! I also got Japanese Cherry Blossom body cream (my favorite scent), a country music of the 80s & 90s CD (no "bro country" here!), and a Debbie Macomber book (I love her books, and I especially love her Christmas books!).

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k499/ts1852/0DB0798A-565D-4AAC-82D3-7593D5B59F29.jpg

Thank you Santa!

• Like 4

Thank you to my ornament exchange, it was beautiful. It was a pretty girl dressed in a pink reindeer outfit. My secret Santa came today! How perfect, seeing it's 5 degrees outside. A soft scarf, ice scrapper MIT, warm fuzzy socks, my favorite candy resees peices, some googoo clusters and......Nashville TN shot glasses! Perfect for my collection. Thank you to you both. Much appreciated.
  • Like 2

I've checked all the tracking numbers, and everything shows delivered (except one being delivered straight from Amazon and the recipient has already been notified to look for it on the 20th).  If you have not received your SS or OE gift, please let me know.

• Like 3

I've checked all the tracking numbers, and everything shows delivered (except one being delivered straight from Amazon and the recipient has already been notified to look for it on the 20th).  If you have not received your SS or OE gift, please let me know.

Well given that, I'm guessing my apartment office is holding a package hostage that I haven't been told is there. Typical. I'll check tomorrow.

• Like 1