Secret Santa 2016 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

A few people have notified me they've shipped their packages, but only one person has said they've received anything.  

PLEASE be sure to post here when you receive yours, even if you are waiting until Christmas to open.

My ornaments went out a couple weeks ago (recipient hasn't mentioned anything, hope they got them!). I'm waiting on one item to be delivered for SS. It should be here by Tuesday, so I'll try to get her stuff out Tuesday night.

I received my SS last Wednesday.  Thank you to my SS!!  I love everything :gdinlove:  I apologize for not posting sooner.  Between the holiday and my mom in the hospital, I haven't been online much.  I did a little shopping last night and will finish up and ship this weekend.

• Like 3

I received the most adorable cat ornament today...... I loved it .... Actually she is so adorable I don't think she will be put up for the year. I think I will give her a spot on my bookcase. Thank you so much Jesus Loves U.... it was puurfect
  • Like 3

I'm probably being silly, but I'm getting a little nervous. LOL.  

31 people have not told me they've shipped, and only 2 of those have said they may be a little late.  

3 days to shipping deadline.

My OE was shipped and delivered

My SS is shipped and on the way with part of it. Rest will arrive next week.

With a crazy, busy schedule the last few weeks, I haven't been able to ship mine out yet. Everything is ready to go, just have to get to the post office. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be getting you the tracking number.

On another note...THANK YOU to my Secret Santa! I received my package today and just love it!! My favorite candy (a huge box!) and the cutest salt and pepper shaker!

• Like 1