Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Help support GottaDEAL and use these links when shopping online this week. For more stores, see our store directory.

Photo

Sanyo TV

3 replies to this topic

#1 gatorburg  OFFLINE  

gatorburg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 2, 2016 - 11:50 am

Walmart has a 24 inch sanyo tv for $99.00 is this a good tv? I am needing a new tv and didn't know if this would be a good one or not. 

#2 Pnambic  OFFLINE  

Pnambic

Can't re-Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 7, 2016 - 2:44 pm

Hold out for Black Friday!  You can do it!  We'll help you!

You could get a 32" for $99 on Black Friday.  Heck, I think someone even had a 42" at $99 as a door buster somewhere last year, didn't they?

But if you must buy one now, Sanyo is not known as a quality TV manufacturer.  I'd say the top brands are Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, LG and maybe Vizio, not necessarily in that order.

I'd look more to features.  How many HDMI ports?  Smart features for streaming?

At 24", don't worry about 720P or 1080P, you'd have to be no further than 4 ft from the TV to tell the difference.  Who sits that close?

Da-shiang bad-tza shr duh lah doo-tze!

#3 gatorburg  OFFLINE  

gatorburg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 8, 2016 - 12:23 am

I had a 32 inch and it was to big for the spot I need it for. So that is why I am looking at a 24 inch tv. At least 2 hdmi and if it came as a smart that would be a nice add on. But I also have to have the tv on a normal base and not those legs. 

#4 Pnambic  OFFLINE  

Pnambic

Can't re-Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 8, 2016 - 6:18 am

Gotcha.  Well, like I said, Sanyo isn't considered a top tier TV manufacturer, but for $99 and not on Black Friday, it's probably good enough.

:)

Da-shiang bad-tza shr duh lah doo-tze!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users