What do you think will be the "hot" items this year?

shopping4my3son

Pokemon something or another has to get some hype....

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDeal mobile app

Clearance items and older generation game consoles are going to be big this year. Look for discounts on Wii U, XBOX One, as well as game discounts.

Do both of these have newer gaming systems out now?

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDeal mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Hatchimals seem to have blown up overnight! I saw them in the Target ad Sunday and had 3 separate conversations about them yesterday! My 3 year old is probably too young to get it. He has his sights set on the $60 talking Marshall from Paw Patrol. I think this is the year he finds out that Santa doesn't get you everything you ask for!

Hatchimals!

I already bought 2, one for each kid.

Anything PJ mask related for the little kids too. The ninjalinos are HTF already. There is a headquarters coming out and I'm stalking every single day for it. No release date that I've found but I will buy it the day it goes on sale.

... He has his sights set on the $60 talking Marshall from Paw Patrol. ...

Paw Patrol continues to get bigger and bigger. My kids loved everything paw patrol before it even got cool (as in they watched the first ever episode when it premiered) and they have pretty much outgrown it already. Yet, when the Air Patroller comes out they "have to have it".

Paw Patrol continues to get bigger and bigger. My kids loved everything paw patrol before it even got cool (as in they watched the first ever episode when it premiered) and they have pretty much outgrown it already. Yet, when the Air Patroller comes out they "have to have it".

Paw Patrol has replaced Bubble Guppies in my house, much to my dismay. I can't blame him because we've seen every Bubble Guppies episode 100x and they never come out with new ones. But Paw Patrol doesn't teach you anything. At least you learned something watching Bubble Guppies...

Paw Patrol has replaced Bubble Guppies in my house, much to my dismay. I can't blame him because we've seen every Bubble Guppies episode 100x and they never come out with new ones. But Paw Patrol doesn't teach you anything. At least you learned something watching Bubble Guppies...

That's very true. I never really thought about it much. Though, they did learn the Pup Pup Boogie...[emoji6]

Would it be too soon if I was to say that the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 would be the "hot" gift this year? Yes I know the phone has been recalled and discontinued.

Anyways I would probably say that the Wii U, Xbox One S and PS4 Pro will be the hot gifts this year. Although don't expect any deals on the PS4 Pro and with the Xbox One S you might at best get a bundle deal but probably nothing off on the console itself.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...