UGG and North Face Outlets?

mommy2twingles

I think the prices would be better right now because it is out of season and it will be considered last year's model when it starts to get cold again. BF would be near the beginning of the season, so I wouldn't expect great markdowns.

If your closest Uggs and NF are in a Premium Outlet mall, you can sign up for the VIP program and get some coupons and advance notice of their sales, but it is for all of their stores. I'm not sure about NF, but our PO has Uggs. 

I was very disappointed with the North Face outlet last Black Friday. There were some sales to be had but it seemed to be on the most random items. I hit the Ugg outlet last October and on Black Friday. They were both decent sales but the one in October was better; you can sign up for emails for the outlet and they will send you coupons when they offer them. That is how I got the great deal in October; I had a coupon giving an additional 25% off. Edited by tyreejames

I was very disappointed with the North Face outlet last Black Friday. There were some sales to be had but it seemed to be on the most random items. I hit the Ugg outlet last October and on Black Friday. They were both decent sales but the one in October was better; you can sign up for emails for the outlet and they will send you coupons when they offer them. That is how I got the great deal in October; I had a coupon giving an additional 25% off.

Perfect this is what I needed to know.  Sounds like Columbus Day sales will be better. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...