Who's already started their shopping?

Peppermint

Thanks for sharing magickallight and Kanyon71, I had never thought of doing special Christmas Eve presents of pjs before. I love the idea! I bet it makes for some great photos :)

You're welcome, it's become a tradition for us and our daughter loves it. She gets excited to get her PJ's on make some hot cocoa and go see the lights. She knows that means Santa is coming.

• Like 1

We also do Jammie's on Christmas Eve. It's a tradition my mom started with us and my brother and I have continued with our kids. I have special paper the Jammie's get wrapped in and even though everyone knows what it is, they still are excited to unwrap them and put them on.
  • Like 1

My kids know that the one gift they get to open on Christmas eve is their PJs...it has gotten to the point where we get home from our Christmas eve family gathering and my son will come and ask me for them so he can go to bed...

Edited by tracy0504
  • Like 4

I have used Kohl's discounts and Kohl's cash to buy a few clothing items and a bottle of perfume. When the Kroger in our town was closing and the new Kroger Marketplace was getting ready to open they had all their cosmetics, kitechenware, and a few other categories at 50% off (stuff they weren't moving to the new store I guess). I got a lot of good buys then for stocking stuffers and small "add on" gifts. I haven't made any big purchases yet.

Bought my first gift a couple of weeks ago when Target had their Toy coupon. Bought my goddaughter a Torch dragon since it's supposed to be a hot toy this year. Paid about $52 with the coupon and got free shipping.

Waiting for Veteran's Day to buy more based on sales.

Edited by burberryplaid

We also do jammies on christmas eve. The kids already know thats what they are getting for that 1 persent to open. I grew up getting new pair of pjs on Christmas Eve and passed it on.

We need to get dds laptop, gift cards for niece/nephew and their SOs, inlaws presents and stocking stuffers. I'll still probably buy the kids more stuff but we could be done (minus the laptop) today and they both have like 30 presents to open. Even already got their PJs, just waiting on my sons to be delivered.

• Like 1