Who's already started their shopping?

Peppermint

Thank you. He may be purchasing a home so we have been looking at places in Chesapeake area. Also Virginia Beach and Hampton. What are your thoughts?

Not sure where we will shop. Will look around area when we get there, or ask him to do so. He heads to his Ship in Saturday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using GottaDeal mobile app

I personally like Chesapeake, but that is close to my work and to family. Lots of great areas around here to buy a home, just depends on what he is looking for and how much he hates driving in traffic..  

Just placed 2 orders at Kohls for new bath towels for the DW and I. Using 2x $5 off $5 or more (one on each order) and in-store pickup, I got each $10.99 towel for $0.83 incl. tax.  

...And used Chase Freedom CC, which gets 5% cash back this quarter at department stores, so that's another $0.04 back ;-)

• Like 2

My daughter is getting Emoji novelty items.  So far I have a pillow, a note pad and a small journal.  Yesterday I ordered both kids a My Pillow.  They were QVC's daily special yesterday.  That's all....but it is a start!!

• Like 2

I've noticed the prices at the one by us that's closing aren't all that great. Few good deals here and there but nothing we have been floored by.

I feel the same...I only purchase something if it's like the last one and I am not sure if I will get a better deal...I am still holding out on a TMNT 12" bike for my God son as it is only $20 off (original $79.99) and they had about 8-9 still...

• Like 1

I got some good feals when the Kmart by my work closed but they didn't mark stuff down very quickly. I got my SIL a $300 necklace for $35 with 15 back in points. That's the best deal I got there. Been doing little gifts for my preschool class and my Sunday School class. Half done with everyone else. Edited by MariahA
  • Like 1

I got some good feals when the Kmart ny my work closed but they didn't mark stuff down very quickly. I got my SIL a $300 necklace for $35 with 15 back in points. That's the best deal I got there. Been doing little gifts for my preschool class and my Sunday School class. Half done with everyone else.

Yeah, I will probably shop jewelry last because they are holding back on lowering the prices...I believe they will lower whatever is left to match BF ad prices come BF...it will be interesting to see how much they lower prices after BF since they will be closing their doors on Dec. 11...

I've gotten a few random things off Amazon, little kid toy deals are not hard to come by throughout the year for niece/nephews. My son is now too old for most of that so I have to watch like a hawk and plan for the things he wants. If I see something at a decent price I grab it, no point in waiting for BF if I know it won't be much cheaper then and saves me the hassle.

I haven't technically started my shopping, but we planned on moving last year in September and we boxed up quite a few of our personal belongings and put them in storage until our house sold.  We just recently cleaned out the last boxes from storage and found some old Christmas presents for our 2 youngest, ages 8 & 6.  I think we're going to wrap them up again this year since they were never opened or played with!  

• Like 1

I haven't technically started my shopping, but we planned on moving last year in September and we boxed up quite a few of our personal belongings and put them in storage until our house sold.  We just recently cleaned out the last boxes from storage and found some old Christmas presents for our 2 youngest, ages 8 & 6.  I think we're going to wrap them up again this year since they were never opened or played with!  

Is that considered re-gifting? :sidesplit

• Like 3

I'm mostly done on the "gift parts" and the rest will be gift cards.  Biggest thing for DH is an "experience" and that won't be on sale, but I'm waiting a bit to stretch out the spending.  I do need to find a few small things for stocking stuffers for everyone.  There is only 4 of us, so not a lot.  DD just got married this year and they got a lot for the wedding and they don't want much else until they buy their new home so they don't have to store any more stuff.  Black Friday will be for getting things for us such as DVDs.

I have made good progress, have bought at least one thing for 9 of 14 people. And just as important, I have a good start on my lists. My nieces are done, and mama is mostly done except maybe a couple of small stuffs I may come across. The thing I worry about, though, is that I am bad about buying right up until Christmas, no matter how much stuff I have.

I have zero stocking stuffers though. :(

Did some more shopping today - finished up with the "Christmas Eve" gifts of new slippers and PJs for the family members, caught a good deal on a pair of jean and some shorts for hubby and got a new place-mat and a doggie rain coat for my new dog *she is terrified of the rain.

Trying to wait to finish my shopping until Black Friday / Cyber Monday - but grabbing things now if I think they won't be that low during the sales. Can't wait to see some ads so that I KNOW I am getting good deals prior. ;)

• Like 1

Did some more shopping today - finished up with the "Christmas Eve" gifts of new slippers and PJs for the family members, caught a good deal on a pair of jean and some shorts for hubby and got a new place-mat and a doggie rain coat for my new dog *she is terrified of the rain.

Trying to wait to finish my shopping until Black Friday / Cyber Monday - but grabbing things now if I think they won't be that low during the sales. Can't wait to see some ads so that I KNOW I am getting good deals prior. ;)

Where did you get the raincoat? Mine hate the rain. Thanks

• Like 1

Where did you get the raincoat? Mine hate the rain. Thanks

Found that on on Thatdailydeal.com (My young lady took a XXXL size - and I am hoping that fits her! ;)

Here is a LINK to it - they are only $4.99 with FREE Shipping! :)

http://pet.thatdailydeal.com//images/products/cloakDeawggie.jpg

We went to Target on Sunday to get a birthday present for my nephew, while in there we say these cool Elf PJ's for the family. May go back and get them this weekend. We all get in our PJ's and make some hot cocoa then go ride around and look at Christmas light displays after everyone is gone on Christmas eve so we like to dress as close to each other as possible, looks like this years theme might be Elf's (also saw some ELF - Will Ferrel hats at Burlington Coat Factory we may get)