Who's already started their shopping?

Peppermint

8 teams in 1 jacket? I have a couple friends who could use that I'm never sure which bandwagon they are on.

(Only joking of course on the 8-in-1)

LOL...my younger son loves the Seahawks, so that's the one I got...I bought it on easy pay, 4 payments of like $25...should be here next week which also begins my official gift hiding season...

• Like 2

I started with prime day, and have been watching lightning deals. Have my 2 nieces done, and a present each for my mom, daughter, and grandson (if I don't give it to him early!). I've been collecting patterns and yarn, and when it gets below 90 here I'll start knitting, so maybe I won't be still making gifts on Christmas Eve this year!
  • Like 2

I've been picking up things here and there.  A few T-Shirts for DH, some welder pencils for his stocking.  The Pajama Elves book for DS, a BB-8 Droid from the Disney store and a Bull's Eye (Toy Story) plush for him as well.  For his stocking I have a few Minions Surprise Character packets, a Finding Dory "grow" washcloth (you put it in water and it gets big), a Minecraft Surprise Character box and some Disney Cars temporary tattoos.

I also ordered a couple of books for my girlfriends.  Picked up a special fancy soap for another one at Tuesday Morning.

I've also made several ornaments so far from felt for various gifts.  

Looking forward to getting more shopping done!!!

Finally started (or so I thought) over the last 2 weeks... then I got ambitious the other day and started unloading boxes from our spare bedroom of things I had started buying since last Christmas and was shocked to see how much shopping I had actually done! That's what happens when you shop all the good deals year round from GottaDeal! ;)

• Like 2

Wife ordered some stuff for our daughter today. Always hard to decide with her which goes to her BD and which goes to Christmas though, She was born Dec 8th.

I don't envy you.....Mine is the 15th so there were some years I barely got a birthday party......such as they were in the 70's and early 80's.  :)

Still having trouble thinking of ideas for the gifts I have to buy......hoping inspiration will hit now that the weather has cooled off a bit and it feels more like fall instead of the dog days of summer. 

Edited by HanShotFirst
  • Like 1

Since 4 out of 5 of my babies are adults and i only have 7 gbabes, Christmas shopping is pretty simple this year...lol  I've been shopping since Dec 26,2015.  I've got 75% of my shopping finished.  Kohl's always has clothes on clearance and Family dollar puts their toys 50% off the first of January.  My youngest baby needs a computer and printer for college and wants some video games.  I still don't know what my hubby wants, probably a tool. I can't wait to see the deals on electronics!

I don't envy you.....Mine is the 15th so there were some years I barely got a birthday party......such as they were in the 70's and early 80's. :)

Still having trouble thinking of ideas for the gifts I have to buy......hoping inspiration will hit now that the weather has cooled off a bit and it feels more like fall instead of the dog days of summer.

Lol, mine is on the 22nd so I never got a bday.

Sent from my SM-G920T using GottaDeal mobile app

Lol, mine is on the 22nd so I never got a bday.

Sent from my SM-G920T using GottaDeal mobile app

My wifes younger brothers is Dec 26. They have always made it a point to make sure that he gets a birthday and that presents and the like are in birthday paper and such. Same thing we do with our little one. Don't want anyone to feel cheated.

• Like 2

We are not far from there, Ill be shopping in the Chesapeake area mostly, but Hampton Roads all intersects. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your son!!

Thank you. He may be purchasing a home so we have been looking at places in Chesapeake area. Also Virginia Beach and Hampton. What are your thoughts?

Not sure where we will shop. Will look around area when we get there, or ask him to do so. He heads to his Ship in Saturday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using GottaDeal mobile app